Chapter 2: He what?!

10 years ago (still)

*POV: Bakugou*

When we got to the house I put deku in his room and layed him on his bed.

(I put a diagram of Midorya's room btw)

As I was doing so, in the living room I saw Icey-hot at the house watching Mickey mouse on my spot on the couch. I was irritated. Then I remembered about mom saying about him lying. She was talking to aunty so I decided to talk to her after I put this nerd to bed.

'Why did you jump Izuku...' I thought as I set him down. "I know you can't hear me nerd, but... good night." As I tried to walk away Deku grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the bed. Then fell asleep with his arms and legs wrapped around me. I blushed so hard my hands were a slight shade of pink. " Night kacchan...." Deku said as he drifted of to sleep. ' Crap, I gotta talk to Mom about Icey-hot! But, then again, I feel so warm in his grasp... so... safe. "W- whatever n-n-erd." I studdered.

* 3 hours later...*

I wake up cold and uncomfortable, I look around... ' IM ON THE FLOOR?!?' I thought. I look on the bed and see Todoroki smirking as he cuddled with deku. I groan as I walk downstairs to see my parents, Aunty, and Todoroki's stupid dad talking about something about homeschooling. " Excuse me mom?" I interup politely. " Can I talk to you?" She nods and we walk towards the kitchen to have some privacy. " What brat!?" She whisper shouts. " I - I was wondering about what you said about Tod- ugh, 'Icey-hot' about lying."

* POV: Mitsuki*
Oh, that's why he wanted to talk to me? That's unusual. He usually wants me to stop what I'm doing that way we can go home. But in this case, he's actually worried. I can see the inside of him... just wanting to burst into tears and come into my imbrace. But at the same time he is filled with rage or hatred that wants to destroy the house. "Listen," I start."I'ma bout to tell you what happened.... But you will not and I mean not be an explosive weapon towards him. As long as his dad's here you may not lay a finger on his son! Besides, he gives me cash to help with all the damage you do." I chuckle. " So what happened?!"

Ten minutes later...

*POV: Bakugou*

" HE WHAT!" I scream of rage. " Yeah that's what he told us. That little fucker thinks he can lie to me. I will not allow that. Lying bout my boy be trying to drown people!" She shouts. " Language Mistuki!" Aunty yells from across the house. She shrugs and Pat's my shoulder." You'll be fine. Just try to be nice." She whispers as she walks back to the group.

The next day...

I wake up to my mother comforting me by rushing her fingers through my spiky hair. " What are-" before I could finish I see deku and icey-hot hugging and crying. I wonder why?

*POV: Midorya

"D-d-dont leave Todoroki! I- I'll miss you too much!" I was sobbing all over his shoulder. ' could this be it?' our friendship coming to an end?' " I.... I..am so sorry Midorya... I'll miss you so much! I never forget a piece of you." Todoroki said trying his hardest not to cry. " Come on Shoto! I have to sighn the papers to say that they approve of you being homeschooled." His father grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him to the car and drove off. " TODOROKI! COME BACK!!" I scream. But it was no use... they have already left out of my reach... Good bye Todoroki....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soo... How'd I do! For now on I'ma leave cliffhangers lol. Well. See ya!