Chapter 3: I'll protect you

Hey there! I have to admit ... I have been gone for a loooong while, so I'll try to make about 3-4 chapters this week(or today) sooo yea. love y'all and here we go!     
-----------------–-—----————---------------------- *POV: Bakugou
                            10 years ago

I hear the conversation they had before icey-hot had left by being dragged out of aunties house. I jump up out of my mom's grasp and to go comfort the little fluff of green. "Dek-" Before I could finish, deku ran to me and hugged me tight while crying. My whole shirt was covered in salty tears.

"Kac-chan? " He began trying to stop crying "you'll never *sniff* ever le-leave m-me *sniff* right?" He questioned. I didn't respond. I was just in to much shock after what he just said to me.

"I would-no- I will not ever leave your side! That's a promise. Ok? I will always protect you just like all the times your dad was mean to you I will just blow them away! Got that deku!?" I said as my voice cracked. I felt some water coming from my cheeks. It was tears. 'Nononononono. I will not cry in front of deku! Not now! ' I thought to my self mentaly slapping myself.   

Deku giggled as he pointed at my aunty and mom as they cried in tears of happiness. "I can't believe my boy is turning soft! *sniff* I like this way better! " My mom cried. Aunty was crying so hard she could only mummble loud enough for me to hear.

" Take care of Izu for me m'kay?" She says as my mothers expression goes from a happy and adored face to a sad and gloomy one. I get confused but I decide to talk about it after deku is out of hearing range. My mom seems to look like she read my mind as she nodded towards me.

" Hey Izu! Let's go play goldfish out on the pattio while Katsuki and Inko talk m'kay?" Mom questions hoping for a yes.

"O-ok! " Deku shudders as he gets his cards from the table. Then he and my mom left. I looked at Aunty about to cry.

"You see" She began. " I have about 10 more years until I have to leave this cruel world. And it hurts me to think about this. But I have to plan for the future for my Izu. So while I'm gone, I need you to promise me to protect him for me understood? " She asked me as tears went down her face. I nodded in response."and if I'm not careful, I might only have 4 months. So I really, really, really need you to look out for him." All I could do was nod. I was so shocked. I couldn't even think about how Deku would feel about all of this.

" Does Deku know?"I say in a worried tone. She shook her head. I started to cry. She walked towards me and started to comfort me.

"Shhh.... It'll be alright." She said as she brushed my hair and watering it with her tears... ' What's deku gonna think when he finds out?' I thought.
--------------------------------------------------------—-