What about him?!

POV* Midorya
                               9 years later....
            It's been 5 years since todoroki-kun has left me and kacchan. The thing is that every time I mention todoroki-kun around kacchan, he just gets mad at me.

            ' I miss you todoroki... ' I thought as I was walking to school. I probably said that out loud because right after I said that a blonde spikey haired boy then screamed something that got my blood steaming.

            " OI DEKU! STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT ICEY-HOT BASTERD! THAT DUMBASS ACTUALLY MADE A GOOD CHOICE ABOUT LEAVING US! HE WAS WORTHLESS ANYWAY! He's so useless I couldn't even call him deku." He laughed afterwards then walked past my frozen body.

            I made a fist with both of my hands on both sides of my body. I got used to the threats, insults, and worse the bruises he left on my body... but talking about Todoroki like that I didn't allow.

            "Don't talk about Todoroki like that Katsuki Bakugou."

POV*Bakugou

            My eyes widened on shock. 'Did he call me by my full name? ' I thought. I shook my head. That wasn't important right now. I turned around and saw deku standing there like he was gonna hit somebody.

            "What did you just say?" I said in an annoyed tone.

            "Do I have to repeat myself?" Deku said in a tone I never heard before.  He slowly walked towards me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. I froze. I wasn't scared or anything... just in shock. " Don't. Talk. About. Todoroki. Like.... " He raised his left arm back before he said the last word of his sentence. "THAT!" He screamed as he slammed his fist against my stomach making me cough out blood. He dropped me on the floor. He grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear.

            "How does it feel being... what's the word? Oh... Useless?" I coughed in response. He threw my head to the floor. "Don't talk to me again Katsuki." Were his last words before he walked away... leaving me, here to suffer. 'Damn deku' I got up. 'Who the fuck does he think he is?!' I thought as I held my stomach and walked to school. I shedded a tear, which quickly turned into me bursting in tears falling onto the ground. " Izuku..... why?"

POV:Midorya

            As I walked inside the school I attend, others tried to make fun of me, again. To be honest, it was getting kinda old. So I glared at them and they quickly turned away. I chuckled to myself. ' this is probably how he feels when he glares at me.' An hour has passed and Kac-*ahem*Katsuki has arrived. He took a sad and gloomy look at me and sat in his seet. Then he just put his head down for the rest of the day.

                                 After school

            When I got home I saw my mom in the kitchen cutting something I couldn't catch. I didn't bother to ask and just peck her cheek to greet her.

            "Hey mom." I say bluntly. It looked like I startled her because she jumped up and looked in fear when she saw me, but then she calmed down and gave me a nice hug. 

            "Welcome home Izuku!" She said gleefully. "I got my taxes so I wanted you to go to the store and get what ever you want." She said nervously. I want thinking for a reason why she just randomly wanted me to he to the mall all of a sudden, but a slammed door ruined my thoughts. I looked around and I was.....outside? I just shake it off and head to the mall like I was told.

POV*Inko

            I lean against the door and I slide to the floor bursting in tears.

            "I have until Izukus last day of school until.....until.... " I couldn't even tell myself that I was gonna die...

            I slowly got up and walked in the kitchen where the bloody knife I was cutting myself with. I sighed and picked up the knife and continued to cut my right arm.

POV* Izuku

            I was walking through the mall to see what I can get for 3500 yen.  I look at the school supplies to see if they have  any pencil sharpeners becaise all the ones I have blood stains all on them, or too dull to  be able to make deep cuts on my skin.

            Then I bumped into somebody I didn't expect....

                                "Todoroki?"