Chapter 9: The Bakugou's! oh and Izuku

"Well she told me to... " Then his face turned a bright tint of red. "T-to take c-care o-of... care of.... damn it now I'm studdering. To take care of you damn it!"
My eyes started to tear up in comfort and cried in his shirt.

" Thank you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*My Pov*

The taller males face turned a bright red.

"W-whatever! It's not like the end of the world or something! " He said with his face still flustered. The green mob of hair then giggled as they walked away with Izuku's arms wrapped around the taller male and Katsuki's arm around his green mobs shoulders.

As they were walking they didn't even notice the dark, shady, and misty figure in the distance.

" Oh~ my precious~ I can't wait to see you again...

Izuku~"

------------------------------

Katsuki Pov

I went up to my doorstep reaching towards the doornob. I hesitantly stopped and looked at deku.

"We have to tell the old hag about this. We can't keep it from her." I say in concern with my eyes looking at his small features.

He nodded and elbowed my rib cage. "You know you can't call her that forever ya'know? She's your mom not a 'old hag' Kacchan. Plus, look on the bright side! I bet she was worried sick about you being home late! " He smiled brightly.

' hehe, I wish' I mumble

I open the door to hear moaning and 'please daddy!~' I take a peek to see the old man and hag watching porn on the tv.

" HEY! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! START WATCHING THIS SHIT IN YOUR ROOM DUMBASSES! ME AND DE-IZUKU SHOULDN'T BE SEEING THIS KIND OF SHIT!" I screamed as loud as I could.

She pauses the tv and walks over to me and deku. " Hey Izu! Nice to see you again! Would you please go wash up please? Dinners almost ready. " She said while grinding her teeth. He nodded quickly and ran upstairs and slammed a room door... Hope it's not mine.

Then in a blink in an eye she hits the back of my head.

"What the fuck old ha-" Then she ran to me into a hug. Bursting in tears. I see the old man walk to the bedroom closing the door.

"Ka-stuki. I know what happened. And I'm so hurt right now. I dont really think today is the day for arguing. " She let me go and went to finish dinner.

"O-ok mom I'll be upstairs looking for de-Izuku! " Then I ran up the stairs to see with room he went into.

' I swear if he's in my room I'm soo dead. '

I look in the bathroom.

Not there...

I look in the closets.

Not there...

I look in the guest rooms.

Not there...

I look in the other bathroom.

Not there...

Then there was the last room in the Hall... My room. Well I'm dead. I slowly walk over to my room to hear nothing but soft breathing. I heard something walking behind me say,