Chapter 7: Talk to me

But then I had an image pop into my head. With Deku crying just by looking at the sight. I suddenly felt sick so I ran to the bathroom. When I got there I washed my face. Then I saw a greenette running into the stall sobbing his eyes out.

"Deku?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

........................25 minutes ago.......................

Izuku Midorya

I ran to school 5 minutes early that way I don't run into Kastuki. Yeah I said his name so what? Ever since that day I couldnt ever say 'Kacchan' again. Plus, I've been trying to gain  contact once again. But it's like he's....

Trying to avoid me. Like, on purpose.

I shake my head with all of those thoughts. But one kept playing in my head for the pass couple of days.

' I hope Kastuki will be at school today. ' I go to the cafeteria where Uraraka,  Iida, Todo-kun, Yaoyorozu and-

( I honestly don't know this bitches name. I've been trying to remember and I don't want to be calling her Momo cuz she be scary soooooo yee)

- I would meet up. I look around to see Iida and Uraraka whispering something. I brushed it off and politely greet them.

"Hey Uraraka! Iida! Hows your morning so far-" I was cut of by Uraraka slamming her hand on the table looking down with her hair cover in her face. Then a dark and uncomforting aura formed.

"Listen here Deku." She began.
"I don't want to hear your rambling. So I suggest you to walk away right now. Your face just disgust me."

As soon as the bell rings her whole expression goes back to her sweet and bubbly self. Then walks away with Iida glaring at me. After that he follows. I was about to cry, but I have other friends that'll hang out with me in the mean time.

I get up slowly and run down the halls to my homeroom. Before I could walk in, Kirishima blocks the door with a nervous expression.

"Hey Midorya! How about you and me go walk in the fresh air for a bit yeah!? I hear the blossoms are blooming! "

"Oh hey Kiri-kun!" Right after I said that I see a shade of light pink start on his cheeks. "Sorry but I'm about to be late for class. Maybe after class then I would love to! " I smile brightly.

"Oh! Uh-well Mr. Aizawa said that we could have some free time ya know? So let's get going! " I was about to agree but then I see Kaminari, Mina, Tsu, and Shinso on my desk with rags.

(Yes Shinso is in 1A now. No one like Mineta. And I know most of you agree)

"Wait, why are Kaminari, Mina, Tsu, and Shinso with rags on my desk? And why are the others trying to write on it?! " I shout as I make my way through Kirishima.

"W-Wait! Midorya!" He grabs my wrist. I look back to see him...

crying?

"Kiri-kun, please don't cry

"Kiri-kun, please don't cry. Let go. " My voice cracks. I hate to see a friend cry. It's a terrible sight to see.

He then nods slowly and let's go of my wrist.

I ask politely for the people ( I'm too lazy to say all of there names the 3rd time bro. You know who these peeps are) cleaning my desk to move. They dont move a muscle.

" I said please move. " I said that more sternly so that way they know I'm serious. I look on my desk to see terrible words about my sexuality, appearance, and personality.

But then three daggers hit my heart to make it sink into my stomach.

1) Turns out my friends turned their back on me

2) The people who don't really hang out with me are trying to protect me

And worst of all...

3) My boyfriend is just there, with Yaoyorozu on his lap, watching it happen. Not even hesitating to go and stop them.

Todoroki then looks at me with hatred.

" You're nothing to me. I honestly just wanted to beat Bakugou in my little game. You're just a little sex toy that no one will ever love. Everyone you love now left you to rot. Heh, even your mom left you." At that moment todoroki,

was fucked up.

Kirishima just pulled Yaoyorozu's weave and pulled her to the ground. Then attacked Todoroki. He mountains him and just started to aim for the face with his quirk.

I couldn't handle anything any more. I just ran to the bathroom not noticing all of the teachers running to stop the fight, the students laughing at me, or the person washing his face when I got to the bathroom.

I locked myself in a stall and slid down the stall door balling my eyes out. Then all of a sudden a voice that I recognized,

a voice that made me feel safe,

a voice so soothing and protective at the same time....

"Deku?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting! It's just that I have homework, school, dog sitting, family and other stuff to keep me busy. Anyway I'll be posting more
often! Don't listen to the schedule I made 27,000,000 years ago.

❤Baku-child❤ out! 💥💥💥

876 words

Omfg there's nothing down here.

Bruh just go away already. Live a life! Your real or wattpad life!

Told you