Chapter 5: Dating?!

POV* Izuku

            I was walking through the mall to see what I can get for 3500 yen.  I look at the school supplies to see if they have  any pencil sharpeners becaise all the ones I have blood stains all on them, or too dull to  be able to make deep cuts on my skin.

            Then I bumped into somebody I didn't expect....

                                 "Todoroki?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midorya

I burst into tears as Todoroki's arms opened  wide signaling for a hug. I ran into his arms knocking him over to the floor. I hugged him so tight that his face quickly turned into a blush.

I couldn't figure it out until I realized I was on top of him on the ground with everybody in the mall staring at us. I turned bright red as I got off of Todoroki's body helping him up.

" What are you doing here? "I asked. He chuckled slightly and sighed.

" Well I'm going to UA high school because of my scumbag as my father wants me to become number one hero." He said rolling his eyes just mentioning his father. I chuckled nervously.

"Well at least you have a quirk, I'm still a useless deku hehe plus even the best hero said I coul-" I was cut of by Todoroki's hand on my head pulling me into him for a kiss.

My face turned red as he pulled away

My face turned red as he pulled away. His lips were so soft I could just touch them all day, NOT TRYING TO BE CREEPY!! 😣

"Midorya you are Not useless. You are Not a deku. You Are an amazing person who deserves to have a big bag of happiness. And I need that happiness too. So without being said... " He paused and got on one knee.

"Why are you on one knee todoroki-kun? You know you can stand right? " I tilted my head to the side as he chuckled.

"Yes I know but I wanted this to be more formal. Anyway will you be my boyfriend? " He asked with a smile.

My eyes teared up with joy and I tackled him to the ground hugging him tightly like before. I couldn't say anything so I instead nodded like a spaz. ( Just imagine that tho🤣🤣)

I was so happy I forgot why I was even at the school supplies section in the first place
.
.
.

{{ listen I'm lazy so just take the whole little part of the show where izuku got in to UA and he gets a quirk and yada yada....

Like I said I'm lazy.}}

Xplosion murderer (me/ 3rd person lol)

Todoroki and Izuku had many dates and fun times together. Especially Izuku since bakugou left him alone since... Bakugous birthday. Yep, the day Izuku Midorya has beaten up Katsuki Bakugou was on his birthday.

That showed that Izuku didn't give a fuck.

Anyway... Bakugou has tried to talk to Izuku, but it never worked out since Todoroki has just been giving glares at him. Bakugou didn't know how to move on. Of course Kirishima tried to help him, but it only got Bakugou feel worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hey guys. So in the next chapter I'm gonna have Izuku's dad come and stuff so I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas for the name? Because I'm bad at names and stuff. 😅 so forgive me.

P.S
In the next one is my schedule for my making of chapters.

❤Baku-child out!❤ 💥💥💥

Credit to the artist these aren't mine