chapter 8: \\discussion about life//

I locked myself in a stall and slid down the stall door balling my eyes out. Then all of a sudden a voice that I recognized,

a voice that made me feel safe,

a voice so soothing and protective at the same time....

"Deku?"
----------------------------------

Izuku Midorya

"K-kacchan? Is that you? " I whimperd.

"Uh, y-yeah. A-are yo-you ok? W-whats wr-ong? " He studderd. I stood up slowly and unlocked the stall door.

I opened it to see Bakugous bags under his eyes are all dark and purple. His eyes were pink as if he never slept. His skin pale as if it was paper. And his cheeks were sucked in his face while he looked like if a skeleton had skin.

I was hurt so bad that I didn't even notice. I seen my mom like that before she passed away....

I filled eyes with sadness. I ran to him and cried all on his shoulder.

'Why? Why didn't you tell me? I was so worried about you! I thought you hated me and here we are with me a crying mess and a skeleton with skin! You can't do that to me! ' I muttered. I looked up at my old friend with puffy eyes. I then wipes my tears away and then my body had a mind of his own....

*My pov* aka 3rd person. 

Izuku who was a crying mess then grabbed Katsukis arm and ran. Leaving Katsukis face red as a tomato.

They then ended up at jungle life café. Izuku pushed Katsuki in a booth and ran to the front to order some food.

He came back with a whole bunch of tasty treats and some coffee. He sat down in front of Katsuki with a serious look on his face.

"So Katsuki... tell me, what did you have for breakfast exactly?"

Katsuki Bakugou

My heart then starts to pound at that question. I started to tap my foot. That only happens when I tell a lie.

" I ate pancakes and waffles. Wh-"before I could ask questions he cut me off.

" You're lying. You didn't eat didn't you?" I started to get nervous. So I decided to change the subject, it's what I always do.

"Why we're you crying in the stall? "

"You don't need to know about that. Now answer me kacchan."

"No. You were crying in the stall. Tell me why."

" Not until you answer me. "

"Well maybe I won't answer your shitty question! " I slammed my hands on the table. My jacket then falls off and my arms are revealed. All of the cuts and burns are shown on my arms.

" Why? Who did this to you!? Huh!?!? What made you think this was the right thing to do!?!"

" you did. "

Izuku Midorya

My eyes widen

" I-I did this to you? " I tried to hold back all of my tears.

"Well, " Kacchan began talking. But looking down.

"I was just feeling mad and irritated when you whooped my ass. But, when I found out that Icey-hot basturd won your heart first I lost it. I thought I lost you forever and you never really loved me. So it was mostly my fault. I'm sorry."

Katsuki Bakugou

I then mentally face palm myself after listening to what I said. My face was getting hot. I looked up at deku who's cheeks were also red.

'Damn it! I basically confesed my love to this idiot! Fuck I'm screwed... ' I thought to my self.

" I- uh, um, how- ahh! H-how a-about w-we e-eat y-yeah?"he studderd. I smirked.

'He's still so cute, how did I not notice that? ' Dekus face than turned red like a hot stove.

" I-I said that out loud didn't I? " He then nodded slowly.

" L-let's e-eat. " Then we began eating in silence.

/////after there 'hang out'....\\\\

Izuku Midorya

Me and Kacchan are now walking back home from our uh, 'hang out' I guess.

"Are you mad? " I look over to my right with kacchan rubbing his back of his neck.

"What do you mean? " I ask worrily.

"That you missed a whole day of school?"

" No! No no. I'm actually glad I get to spend this time with you! Today was a great day to catch up ya know? " I smile brightly. I thought I saw a tint of red on his cheeks, but it quickly went away.

" Tch I knew that you damn nerd! You always have fun with me! " He said with his flustered face. I giggle as we kept walking. My house was up first so I had to go inside.

"Welp, this is my stop!" Smile towards his way. He chuckles at my brightness and hugs me tight.

"Bye deku. Say hey to your mom for me alright? " My smile then became a sad and saggy cry.

" I....... I can't do that, I'm sorry."

      | | |three weeks ago...| | |

I was walking home from another happy day of school. I opened the door and sat my backpack on the floor.

"Mom! I'm..... back?" I see my mom in the kitchen with a orange bottle of.....

" PILLS!?! MOM DON'T EAT THOSE!!! " I ran to my kitchen but it felt as if it was slow motion. She looked at me with a weak smile on her face. She waved goodbye and said,

" I love you Izuku Midorya. It's my time to leave this world... Don't worry Katsuki Bakugou will take care of you. "

And without another thought she took the pills and fell to the floor.

" MMOOMM!!! "

Present time...

" Why? What happened?" He said in worry.
I told him everything as his eyes look like they were in realization.

"Deku, remember when my mom took you outside to play games and shit when we were little? " I nodded.

"Well she told me to... " Then his face turned a bright tint of red. "T-to take c-care o-of... care of.... damn it now I'm studdering. To take care of you damn it!"
My eyes started to tear up in comfort and cried in his shirt.

" Thank you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there peeps! I'm sorry I haven't been posting and stuff, but I will try to post more frequently! ( I know I said a big word!) Soo yeah....❤baku-child❤ out💥💥💥

Word count: 1056