iii

A knock on the door startles him and he forces his body to unwind.

He doesn't want to get up, doesn't think he has the energy to do so.  But the knocking is incessant and it's giving him a headache.  All of this is frustrating him.  So, he tries. Sluggishly he slips from bed and limps around the apartment until he reaches the front door.

He wonders who it is.

He wonders if they can save him.

His hand outstretched and fingers curled around the knob, he's just about to twist when he's stopped.

Tentacles suddenly wrap around his wrists, something heavy pushing him up against the door with a thud.  Pressing him close against the slab until he feels the knob bury itself into his skin with a painful bruise.

Riot grumbles, licking the shell of Dan's ear, "Get rid of him."

"Dr. Lewis?"

Ah, it's Abel, Dan thinks.

And he tries not to think of the boy, of who he's bonded to.  He knows the moment Riot realizes who Abel is, there will be no mercy.

"Get rid of him," Riot orders.

"I," Dan chokes, "Just let me explain to him first.  I-I disappeared for weeks without an explanation."

"Explain what?  That you are mine?  Always will be?"

"No," Dan struggles, "I-I'm not."

A thick tentacle breaches his abused entrance, filling him so deliciously.  Dan can't help the whimper that falls from his swollen bitten lips at the burn.

"Admit it, Dr. Lewis," Riot purrs, "Ever since I breached you, filled you, the very first time, you've been mine.  Now, get rid of the human or I will."

"No," he gasps, sliding down the door.

He barely manages to stand on trembling legs as he wrenches the door open.

"Doc-," Abel's smile fades, the sound of relief dying in his throat as he stares at the disheveled man.

"Abel," Dan whispers hoarsely.

His voice is thick with fear, eyes darting left and right with panic.  Abel can see it and he's stuck.  He's glued to the entrance with wide eyes and on high alert.  He came by himself wanting to talk to Dan and thank the doctor for saving him while Carnage watches over their baby at home.

But now he thinks he regrets it.

"Are you okay, Dr. Lewis?" Abel asks softly, looking around for potential danger.

Even if he's scared he won't back down.

Fuck that shit.

Dan has to stifle a moan as Riot presses against his prostate, the urge to scream his pleasure bitten into a misinterpreted groan.

"Dr. Lewis?" Abel asks cautiously, reaching out.

Dan can't help but lash out, stumbling back with wide eyes, "sorry, it's Dan.  No need to be formal."

Abel tilts his head and Dan wills the boy to go, to leave before Riot notices.

"Dr. Dan," Abel nods as if he understands.

But he doesn't.

He doesn't because he's still there!

"You don't look so good," the kid mumbles concerned.

Dan masks another moan with a hollow laugh, "I know."

"But I'm okay, Abe," Dan assures weakly, Riot's voice urging him to close the door.

The kid hesitates and is about to protest when Dan has had enough, when he knows he won't be able to hold Riot off.

"I'm okay," Dan responds harshly, slamming the door and locking it before collapsing, wriggling in overwhelming pleasure.

"Riot," he gasps, whimpers, moans, "Riot."

"Such a good host," Riot grumbles, for the first time praising Dan, licking him up and filling him until he can't move,  Good host.

Dan will lie if he doesn't admit that he purrs at the praise.  

Sleepily, he turns to face the sharp teeth being licked by a long slithering tongue.

"I will bond you, fuck you, claim you, own you.  I will fill your depths with me.  You will never be alone."

All Dan can do is accept him, accept Riot lest he die at the claws of the symbiote.  Though he doubts they can ever completely bond, not like Eddie and Venom, not like Abel and Carnage.  He's not Riot's perfect host.

He's not.

Exhausted, he slumps against the floor in front of the door separating him and what was once his future, his happiness and freedom.

He curls up and closes his eyes, sighing softly. 

And he swears he feels it.

The moment Riot spills inside him for the nth time that day, filling him.

The moment they're bound.

He doesn't hide his sobs, not from Riot, but he'll hide the truth.

He'll be damned if Riot takes away anything good from him.  He'll be damned if he let's Riot know that bonding means more with a perfect host.  But he'll deny it to the end.  He can't be Riot's perfect host.  Drake was that and he's not Drake.

Yet the proof is beneath his heart.

He knows it, he feels it.

He's scared.

You'll Never Be Alone [mpreg|sequel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें