iv

He couldn't go to Eddie. He knew that. The moment the thought entered his mind, he squashed it. Utterly afraid of what Riot would do. But after weeks of being sequestered in his home, with his mind in a state of pain and relentless pleasure, he was tired.

Quietly he slipped on his scrubs and shoved on his crocs before snatching his keys and walking out of his apartment. He was full, his belly aching and protruding from constantly being filled. His scrubs tight at the waist, yet without looking back he marched.

He took a cab to the hospital, the cab driver shooting him weary glances every once in a while. It riled Riot, making the symbiote hungry for blood, a hunger the symbiote had ignored in favor of eating Dan alive.

Weak, Dan hunched in on himself and held back the symbiote through his sheer will which was slowly slipping from him.

He couldn't help but breathe in relief when they finally arrived, giving the driver cash and racing through the automatic doors.

Riot growled in his mind, What do you think you are doing? Do you think you can escape me human?

"Shut up," Dan hissed lowly, tugging at his hair, hoping the pain will make the voice stop.

It didn't. It only made him hurt worse.

He smiles at a nurse who shoots him a worried look as he walks by.

He makes a quick turn right and barely stops at his office to grab his white coat. Just for appearances. Just to have something to do, to occupy his mind.

He's shivering before he reaches his final destination.

What is this? Riot demands.

Dan doesn't answer. Instead he reaches for the button, fully aware that the doors separating him and the machine are open.

Riot's hand slithers out and grasps his wrist, "what do you think you are doing?"

A panicked whine rises from Dan's throat as his fingers stretch fruitlessly.

"You think I do not know what this is? Are you trying to rid yourself of me, human?"

Tears brim Dan's eyes, "let me go."

His voice cracks as he begs, "please."

Riot roars in anger as they slam Dan against the far wall.

Dan struggles, choking as a tentacle wraps around his throat and tightens.

White spots dance in front of his vision. But he doesn't stop struggling. Punches at Riot, thrashes and scratches at the arms holding him.

"Let me go!"

"Why should I? You were enjoying yourself, my little human. Admit it, admit that you loved being defiled by me, by my monster cock fucking you. You think you're better than them, but you're worse. Lovingly was the way your body sucked my cock," Riot spews filthily.

Dan shakes his head though he knows, fuck he knows how his body had reacted. His mind had gone blank, numb, with mindless pleasure. But he doesn't want this. Not against his will. No!

Without thinking he breaks free, his body on automatic, reaches out and slams the button.

The effects are instantaneous.

Painful.

Blood curdling.

Pure agony.

He screams, body convulsing as Riot and he separate. He doesn't stop seizing until Riot flees the room, the hospital, slithering away from the high frequency destroying them.

Dan is left in and out of consciousness when they're gone, blood dripping from his nose making him grow lightheaded. He collapses on the tiled floor and curls up. His hands going to his little bump as tears spill from his eyes.

A trembling hand reaches to smear the blood on his face, trying futilely to stop the blood flow.

"We're safe," he whispers hoarsely, sobbing, "we're safe."

The world tilts dangerously to the ground and he's vaguely aware of someone screaming for help when they find him.