x

Dan doesn't have the energy to get up, to leave. He doesn't have the energy to make the effort, to even consider it. His limbs are heavy, his eyes tired and body sore. His back still aches something fierce, but Riot's words ring within his head and reassure him that his, that their, baby is safe and growing within him.

He closes his eyes and breathes deeply. As bad as he's felt, he can't help but feel all hot and bothered. He almost feels bad, disgusted by the way his body reacts. But God, without the worry of his baby being in danger he's fallen into a sense of safety and security.

He's no longer just hungry for food.

That stupid heat is making him yearn and want something more, something forbidden.

Regardless of the fact that Riot is back, that Riot has chosen to stay, nothing changes the past. Nothing changes the fact that Riot's motives were less than violent.

Dan is still so befuddled.

Unsure why the symbiote even chose to stay.

Sure they have a baby, but do they truly what it?

A mix of human and alien?

Isn't their baby an abomination, wouldn't they be too weak for Riot's standards?

Stop thinking so hard, the symbiot grumbles.

Dan holds his breath, heart skipping a beat that he can't control as his hands become clammy.

This isn't nerves though.

This is more.

He wants more.

More than Riot would ever give, more than he should ever hope for.

More.

More.

More.

He closes his eyes and hopes for sleep, but it never comes.

He's restless and painfully aroused.

It's been days, weeks.

He shouldn't want it as much as he does though.

He shouldn't want them.

A dangerous growl echoes in his head and Dan tenses up.

The symbiote manifests without a word. They pin the good doctor against the bed and engage in a staring contest. Dan blinks owlishly at the symbiote, but quickly finds himself losing.

Those eyes, those piercing, fire fueled eyes know exactly what Dan wants.

He can see it reflected in the white depths.

The want.

The yearning.

The desire.

His breath hitches when a slithering tongue licks at his neck.

Dan bites his bottom lip, teeth sinking into the plush skin as he stifles a moan.

Warm hands quickly make work of his clothes until Dan is left in nothing but his boxers. The touch is overwhelming and his body heats up quickly, those fingers teasing and making him fall apart faster than Dan is ready to admit.

"More," he chokes out pathetically.

Riot snorts in amustment. They give him just what he needs. There was never any other option. They knew that the moment they decided to stay.

The offending clothing is off in a flash and Dan is laid gorgeous and naked on the bed.

Riot's gaze devours the man hungrily.

They've been afraid to touch these past few days, afraid to hurt when that's all they've ever known.

In the end, Dan's thoughts and desires won and they're more than willing to indulge in the wild fantasies.

They're sure that their offspring is safe now, the days only allowing for the fluttering heartbeat to strengthen and grow.

Dan whimpers as tendrils wrap around his wrists and hold them up above his head. His back arches as that playful tongue licks at his sensitive chest. Those razor sharp teeth nipping at his skin. The sounds, Gods the sounds that escape Dan are down right sinful.

Riot relishes in the little moans and gasps they drag out of the man.

And as they crawl down the length of Dan's body, they pause enough to kiss the protruding belly that has kept their baby safe for so long.

Dan's eyes prick with tears at the tenderness shown. Before he can ruin the moment with anymore emotion than the symbiote is prepared for, Riot swallows him whole.

Dan gasps in shock, body tensing.

The scrape of teeth against the underside of his erection is erotic and dangerous and too much.

He struggles weakly in Riot's grasp, trying to warn them that he's close. Too close.

Riot knows though, of course they know.

Their tongue delves into the slit of Dan's flushed tip and that's all it takes for Dan's body to seize, to release the stress and weight of what he had to go through.

He unravels.

He falls apart.

The best part?

Riot is there.

They're there every moment, savoring every second.

Riot is there to pick up the pieces, to make him come undone.

"Riot," he whimpers.

"Daniel."

He struggles as he grows overly sensitive.

Riot doesn't let up.

Not yet.

Not until every drop of cum is on their tongue.

They missed this.

They missed him.

When Dan is finally released, he expect to reciprocate. But Riot simply forces him on his side.

Dan's eyes grow heavy and he can't argue.

Strong arms wrap around his middle, warm hands cradling his baby bump.

Sleep finally comes easy.