Chapter 9.)

AN;
AWhen I picture the scenes from the first 5 paragraphs below In my head, I always picture them like a movie with the song above playing. When you read the first 5 paragraphs you can play the song above while you read. Or after if you want 💕😂 Also sorry I didn't edit/re-read this chapter (oopsie doopsie) so if there's mistakes or the writing isn't as good that's why
_________________________________________

Two Months later

Ivy's POV

Every day this week Caspian, and I have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. I've noticed that I'm usually the one who is late to our meals, Caspian is surprisingly the one that is always on time. Through this I've gotten to know more about him, about his life. He's lived a fulfilled happy one. We talk about mine but frankly those conversations turn darker. He seems very genuinely interested in them, way more then me, but opening up to him isn't something that has happened yet nor ever will. We usually dress casual for dinner; something I never got to do in this house before, but it's fun. It was only made possible because we went clothes shopping at the mall. Caspian always tried on clothes making silly faces and dancing giving me a show. I always laughed, the people in the store probably thought I was a lunatic the way I laughed. He also helped me pick out casual clothes. I got leggings, jeans and t-shirts instead of the usual dresses, skirts and clothes flown in from Beverly Hills. I was going to pick out a sweatshirt at a store, but Caspian instead Gave me his. It's mostly white and has dark red lettering for our school colors. He got it because he was on the football team I think. It's at the front of my closet, I wear it almost every night. It still holds his scent. Sometimes he asks to borrow it when he desperately needs it so I let him willingly. He just doesn't know I only let him so it can be refreshed with his scent again. That way it always smells of him.

Over the past month we've also gone out to lots of great restaurants, simple things two friends do.
He's shown me places he grew up. His house, even though I've already seen it, and his old schools and town. We even made it a road trip for the day. He took me to the town across from ours. It took 3 hours to get there, but oh well, showing me where he lived when he was little seemed important to him. And plus, the car ride was fun. We ate snacks and laughed when we had epic lip sync battles to the songs on the radio.

Sweet other memories I have is when we go to peak cannon. It's a mountain. It took us 4 tries to the make it to the top but yesterday we finally made it there. We took a selfie at the top of it. It was so magical. My hand touched the cloud and I can still feel his hand holding mine in his as we reached up to the sky together as the misty cloud flowed through our inter locked fingers. He said he could cross that off his bucket list.

Over the last few months we've traveled out of the house together surprisingly. We've gone to the store to pick out food, and other things a few times that I recall. Besides food I usually pick out a book while Caspian grabs a new video game. He really is still a kid at heart. Sometimes I'll peek over to him in the allies just to look at him, when I'll see him dancing to the music in the stores. He doesn't know I've caught him yet. It makes me laugh a lot, especially when he sticks out his tongue and pretends to play the guitar.

One time when we were shopping I picked out a book for him and told him to read it. I had picked 'Romeo & Juliet', when he said he didn't even know what it was. He complained, saying that he did read, comic books counted and when I said that's not the same thing he begged me more not to make him read it but I did. I did however catch him reading it one night. I ease dropped as he read it. I liked hearing his soothing calm voice as he read. In all honesty I don't know what he's done to me. I've fallen for him in the slightest, and yet I don't know when I'm going hit the ground. I hope it happens soon, I know he doesn't like me like that. We were only forced to be together, so for that reason; I hope I snap out of this before I get hurt.