Chapter 13.)

A/N
I picture the song above playing while they dance. I put some of the lyrics in the paragraph so you know when it would play during the scene. This song actually inspired this whole story! You can listen to it if you want 💕😂

_________________________________________

The past month has been great. I've been truly happy for once in my life. Caspian I have been dating ever sense our first kiss two months ago. He says we should just forget the arrange marriage, and go through this like normal people do when they aren't forced together, even if we don't feel ready for marriage by the wedding day.
We still eat our meals together and go to the store, but now we get to see each other more, luckily for me. Not just for those occasions, twice a day. We do stuff here like playing games; Caspian has even taught me how to play some of the games on his x-box. We also cook together, we're both learning how to make actual meals, not just desserts. That's all I know how to make. Now I let the chefs go home early sense we practically cook every night together.

Also, as it turns out we have more in common then I thought, which makes dating, and spending almost every day with each other easier than I thought it would be. We watch a lot of movies, I always want to watch musicals like grease, and heathers, but he likes Rocky, and the blindside. Can I say I'm surprised? No. No not at all.

We do other things embarrassing that other couples do. Fun and cute things like chasing eachother around the house, acting like kids. If we're bored enough we even play hide and seek or dress up and let the other person pick out our outfit for the day. Tonight although Caspian had something different in mind

"Caspian!" I yelled, rushing to the stairs, "I'm ready!"

"Come on let's go!" He laughed from the bottom waving me down.

"Sorry sorry I know I'm late—" I apologized hurriedly, finally making it to where he stood. I was only wearing some old shoes, skinny jeans and a loose black t-shirt. I had on some loose, gold bracelets, and necklaces. I had done my makeup the same as I always did, just a natural look. I know we were going to a party and all, but I honestly didn't like the way thick makeup felt on my face. I had been forced to wear a cake face thought all of highschool like my mother who never went a second with out heavy contour on. She may have not had natural beauty, even from the time she was my age, but lucky for me I did.

"Oh don't be sorry," he assured me giving me a light kiss on the lips. "You look beautiful. As always. You know I really think black looks good on you," He reached for my hand, taking it in his softly. "It makes your hair and eyes pop.

"Thanks," I smiled as we both turned, beginning to walk to the door.

"I don't even care if we arrive halfway through the party, the way you look your bound to make an entrance." He chuckled, opening the door for me as we walked into the cool air of the night.

"No, We'll make an entrance." I smiled up at him as he did the same down at me. I happily sprung to my top toes as I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Caspian was wearing a light blue Jean jacket with a white v-neck underneath it. He had on his gold watch, his normal blue jeans, and his usable adidas sneakers. It made me feel more comfortable in his presence, that he wasn't dressing up either. We went together like that.
"Um-Remind me again, why exactly, were going to this party?"

"Because my friend josh was nice enough to invite us to this party, and Because YOU missy need to loosen up"

"Ohh right." I pursed my lips raising my eyebrows, looking to the ground.