Chapter 1

"Okay guys, let's go one more time!"

"Yessir!" We called in reply.

The guitar started blaring loudly through the amplifiers. After a few beats, the bass joined in and I started pounding on the drums in an articulated rhythm.

"Can you forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
I didn't mean to call you that."

One and two and-

"I can't remember what was said
Or what you threw at me.
Please tell me-
Please tell me why!"

The strong male voice held out the note, making vocal steps downward- basically just going lower. I continued playing my rhythms, allowing the rest of the band to keep time with me.

"It's no surprise to me
I am my own worst enemy.
Cuz every now and then
I kick the living shit out of me.
Can you forget about the things I said when I was drunk?
I didn't mean to call you that."

I hit the high hat, snare and bass drum at the same time. I remained tense until I saw our lead singer turn around to face the rest of us.

"I'd say that sounded pretty good!" He smiled as the rest of us cheered. "Awesome job, Let's Play Reaction!" He complimented us.

That guy is our lead singer, Lucas Filer. He has a skinny build with blond hair that was faded on the sides but long on top. He usually wore skinny jeans and a white shirt or pajama pants and a hoodie. It depended on the mood he was in.

Next was Liam Ramirez, our bass player. He had shaggy brown hair with blue died tips. He had tan skin and wore a white button up short sleeve shirt with pineapple designs on them along with blue jeans. He always did that cool bass dance that only bass players do when he plays. When we realized that, we laughed about it for weeks.

Our guitar player is Elijah Plumber. He had brown skin with curly black hair that was faded on the sides and back and stood on its own on top of his head. He was the most shy out of all of us but could shred on his guitar. Out of the four if us, he and Lucas have the largest fan base.

Finally, me. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the drummer of Let's Play Reaction. I came up with the name. My drum fills are pretty awesome if I do say so. I'm the only one of us who can play all three instruments. However, I also sing backup- higher notes. I feel like I should also mention I'm the only girl in the group. I already know what I look like so I don't particularly have to go over that.

We- Let's Play Reaction- were practicing in Liam's old garage. His family moved out but nobody bought the house. Somehow he only bought the garage back while the house was demolished. It was rickety bit did the trick. Behind me was a sheet of white fabric with our band name painted on it. To the left was a mini fridge next to an old sofa. Across the room from there was another sofa and posters of other bands and pictures of us at different venues, performing. In boxes by both sofas were blankets and pillows in case we pull a late nighter and decide to just spend the night in the garage instead of go home. There was also a small rug on the floor in front of the microphone stand that Lucas was using. It's a nice, homey space that I always feel comfortable in. 

Let's Play Reaction is partially a cover band. We make up our own stuff a lot but people are really here for our covers. The four of us cover a lot of punk: pop punk, punk rock, make punk covers of other songs that aren't already punk. Sometimes we venture into the indie category but that's really it.