Chapter 9

It's been a few weeks since I officially moved into the bounty. I'm not saying that I've improved on being a ninja, but I've improved on being a ninja...kind of. I would say.

I was able to take down every member of the team once or twice for sparring and I've been able to kind of control my elemental powers. Key words being kind of. We've also stopped a ton of bad guys including bank robbers, car hijackers and other thieves. I also got a cat out of a tree, which also resulted in me getting clawed at numerous times. 

Cole and I have also gone on a number of dates since I've come to live on the bounty. Not to mention some extra personal time to just hang. We've opened up a lot to each other in the past few weeks. It's been amazing. However, still no sign of us asking each other out. 

As for the band, we still continue to rehearse and Lucas has tried to apologize for the actions of his father. I don't think I can ever forgive him for what he said about you, though. We have another gig coming up, hopefully nothing comes up so I can make it. We'll see though. 

I feel like I should also mention that met Lloyd's mom, Misako, recently, too! She seems nice and she seems to care about the ninja and her son. However, I feel like she and Wu are close. Almost too close for a widow who just lost her husband. I'm not going to question it though since it's not my life. 

For the past few days, I haven't been able to use my powers. It's like they've disappeared. I told Wu and he said that it might be something with my mindset or something is happening. I really hope nothing bad is going to happen. If something does, I probably won't be of much help.

I really miss you, mom. I hope you're hearing this and are watching over me. I love you. 

~~~~~

The boys were out on a mission with a giant fish at the moment and for the first time since I've joined life on the bounty, I've been able to talk to Wu alone. He finally bought his tea shop so we were getting it ready for customers. 

"Sensei, there's something I need to talk to you about," I caught the wise master's attention as I brought another box to the counter for Misako and Nya to stock the shelves. 

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Misako and Nya seemed to stop what they were doing as he asked me that to watch us. 

"Umm, preferably alone?" I asked, feeling kind of awkward with everyone's eyes on me. It's funny considering the fact that I perform live every once in a while. 

"Alright, come with me," he instructed and I followed him to the break room. When we walked in, he closed the door behind us. "What is it you wish to talk about?" He asked, confused yet also concerned. 

"I think something might happen to Lloyd," I answered quickly. Wu was about to say something but I continued to speak. "I've been having the same dream over and over again of my mom and the man, Morro, you mentioned him when we first met, saying that they need my power to get Lloyd's or something like that," I explained quickly. Wu looked concerned. 

"How long has this been going on?" He asked and I immediately felt guilty. I haven't said anything because there was never a good time to. He would always be talking to someone when I remembered. Plus, the rest of the ninja tossed my concerns aside when I first mentioned it. 

"Since the day I officially moved in," I muttered, looking down at my feet. "I never found the right time, plus the others didn't take it seriously when I first told them," I explained my reasoning before he could ridicule me. 

"Thank you for telling me, (Y/N)," Wu thanked before dismissing me and soon we were back with Nya and Misako stocking shelves. When we stepped out, Wu went out to get some water from the well out front.