Chapter 4

I woke up to a loud noise right next to my ear. I groaned and rolled over in my bed and grabbed a spare pillow, putting it over my head.

"Get up or you'll miss morning stretches! And you don't want to know what'll happen when you miss morning stretches," a high pitched male voice warned. I slowly sat up, allowing the pillow to fall in my lap, my eyes remained shut. "Bahahaha!" The voice laughed obnoxiously. I slowly peeled my eyes open, squinting at the new found brightness. "Your hair's a mess!" I turned my head slowly to face Jay.

"And I can make your face a mess," I muttered darkly, staring him in the eye. I saw him gulp and shiver slightly. 

"Uh, stretches start in five, don't be late!" He shouted, running out of my room, slamming my door shut on the way out. I sighed. It's too early for this. 

I got out of the bed, placing my almost barefoot feet on the cold hardwood floor and stretched my arms up. I glanced down to see that my socks were still halfway on my feet. I never sleep with socks on unless it's freezing. Looking at my legs I also noticed I was still in jeans. Ah shit. Cole had to carry the bags and me here. Letting out a sigh, I walked over to where my duffel bags sat at the foot of my bed on the floor. I got out some sweatpants and a workout tank top to change into, I also put on actual gym shoes with good arch support because the first Spinjitzu master knows how much it hurt to exercise in skater shoes. 

"(Y/N)!" Kai's familiar voice yelled. 

"Hold on! I'll be out in a few!" I put my hair up in a messy pony tail, grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste from my bag and ran to the bathroom which was across the hall from my room. After knocking to make sure no one was in there, I quickly brushed my teeth. I then ran back to my room, chucked my toothbrush and paste onto my bed and  sprinted out to the deck. 

"Look who showed up," Kai smirked, showing his cocky attitude too early for me. I sent him a glare before cracking my knuckles and stretching my arms. 

"She's not late so at least give her that," Nya's voice chimed in, sticking up for me. I smiled in thanks. 

"Yeah, besides, how many times have you been late to morning stretches?" Lloyd asked, also standing up for me. You really do find your really friends in the darkest of times. Pure respect to both Nya and Lloyd. 

"It looks like she is not the one to be concerned with. Where's Cole?" Zane's robotic voice directed our attention to other matters at hand. Everyone turned their heads towards me. 

"What?" I asked, sending everyone a confused glare. I frowned when I didn't get a response. "You know what, why doesn't someone go wake him up?" I suggested with a fake smile, annoyance creeping up behind it. It was too early for this as the sun was just rising. 

"Why don't you go?" Kai asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Jay leaned on his shoulder, laughing. 

"Yeah, go look for him," Jay agreed with Kai. I feel like the two are plotting something and I don't really want to know what. 

"Jokes on you, I don't know where his room is yet," I smirked triumphantly, crossing my arms over my chest. Nya laughed at my actions. 

"It is the third door to the right," Zane answered, not helping my case. Everyone sent me a look. I sighed and turned around to begin my journey to Cole's room.

"You guys are too hyper this early and I hate it," I shouted before walking down some stairs before walking to the door to Cole's room. Everyone's laughter was heard faintly through the boards. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I heard footsteps approaching the door before it swung open. My eyes landed on a shirtless Cole who's hair was a mess. I blushed.