9

Hoseok

Jungkook woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. He got plenty of sleep and was actually awake before the sun had even rose. He sat up and stretched, his bones cracking as he did so. He swung his legs over the side of his large bed and let his bare feet come in contact with the wooden floor.

He padded over to the closet where he had earlier discovered a lifetime supply of clothing was. All of it was silk, cotton or satin material. Jungkook had a blast dressing up. All of the clothes were very nice and probably worth thousands. But yet, they were so Jungkook. It's as if the guys knew his style of clothing and just elevated it by using more expensive and comfortable materials.

He hummed as his eyes scanned the hung up shirts. His eyes landed on a white, long sleeved silk one. He squealed and took it off the probably real gold hanger. He quickly slipped it on, humming contentedly as the smooth and cool silk came in contact with his skin. He noticed the men wore mostly silk as well. Either they really liked silk or they had easy access to a lot of it. Maybe both.

Jungkook picked out a pair of loose shorts that barely met the middle of his thigh. He thought nothing of it since he was comfortable. He picked out some soft fluffy socks and slid them on. He fixed his hair and skipped out of the room. He didn't know why, but he felt pretty. He wore a bright bunny smile while humming a tune.

"Hi, Jin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he saw the elder at the stove. The man jumped and turned, surprise written all over his face.

"Someone's up early, huh?" Jin chuckled, reaching out to brush Jungkook's hair out of his eyes without thinking. He retracted his hand quickly, as if he had just hurt the younger.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded, looking down at his socks as the older made him flustered by such a simple action.

"Oh, can you bring this up to Hoseok? He needs to take it this morning." Jin turned to grab a small vial with clear blue liquid inside.

Jungkook nodded and took the vial, spinning around and heading up to where he remembered Hoseok's room was located. He knocked on the door lightly, expecting no answer since it was early. However, the door opened after a few moments. Jungkook's mouth dropped.

Hoseok was only in a pair of sweat pants. His toned chest and defined abs made Jungkook forget to blink. Although he was a ghost, so he could literally see the inside of Hoseok's room through his torso. Still, as weird as it was, the guy was hot as hell.

"Yes?" Hoseok arched a brow, an amused smile on his face. Jungkook snapped out of it and looked up at him.

"Um, J-Jin hyung told me to give this to you." Jungkook held out the vial.

"Oh right. Just set it on the nightstand." Hoseok motioned behind him. Jungkook stepped in and put it on the nightstand, his hand bumping a metal frame rested on the nightstand as well.

The frame fell onto the floor with a loud clatter. Jungkook gasped and bent down to pick it up. Hoseok's eyes went wide as the human bent over, giving him the perfect view of his ass in those short shorts. Jungkook turned it over and sighed in relief when he saw the picture frame had taken no damage. Hoseok snapped out of it while shifting his weight.

"Sorry." Jungkook murmured quietly as he put the picture back where it belonged. He stared at it for a few seconds before Hoseok interrupted him.