FRIENDS

HELLO FRIENDS I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH

how are you guys?(: (that's an actual question I want an actual answer to comment and tell me ok wowza I missed you guys sO FXCKING MUCH)

so if you were reading No Escape, I'm sorry, but it's getting deleted. I've been having some family issues, and schools been taking over my free time, (and supernatural is back on so I'm spending any free time I have cRYING BECAUSE HOLY SHIT DEANS A DEMON AND DID ANYONE ELSE CRY WHEN CROWLEY CALLED DEAN A JERK AND DEAN REPLIED WITH BITCH BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU MY HEART BROKE), and to be honest I'm not sure if I'm ready to post my first original story so yeah I'm sorry.

HOWEVER; writing fanfictions make me very happy, and from the response I got from Deadly and 1:57 I'm fairly good at it, too. so I'm planning on writing and posting another one! ((yay?? I hope so)) sometime this week I'm going to try to post the first chapter (: updates will be slow but I'll try to make them consistent!

the reason I'm telling you guys this is 1. so you'll read it (I hope you will) and 2. so you can tell me if you want it to be a Sam or Dean fic. majority rules, so leave you vote and I'll count them all up and write it based on that (:

seriously I've missed you all so much ugH

(also I'm going to post this on Deadly so yeah ok I love you all bye see you soon)