Extra Chapter for the NaLu Fans (lemon)

Upon exiting the building, Lucy turned to Gajeel and Levy.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow then," she said with a wave of her hand.

"Wait, Lu-Lu! Where will you stay tonight?" Levy asked, perplexed.

"Don't worry about me. I'll stay at a hotel until I can find better arrangements," she replied with a smile, smoothly rejecting any offer of a place to sleep at Gajeel's house. However, before anyone could offer a better solution, Natsu came through the guild doors and snatched Lucy's hand. He was expressionless and silent as he dragged her down the road.

"Natsu! What's the big idea?" Lucy complained.

"I thought I told you to never leave my side again," Natsu almost growled his reply.

"W-where's Happy?" Lucy asked, somewhat scared of Natsu's intensity.

"He's staying at the guild tonight to hang out with Carla and Lily," Natsu said curtly.

At this point, Lucy recognized the path they were on. He was taking her to his home. She smiled in spite of herself. Natsu always had a knack for taking care of her when she needed him the most. She was also glad that she did not have to pay for a hotel in this city. When they arrived, however, his place was a mess.

"Seriously? After all these years, you still can't figure out how to keep your house clean?" Lucy chastised, shaking her head as Natsu kicked things aside to make a pathway. "Where am I supposed to sleep, anyway?"

"In my bed with me," Natsu replied simply, as if it was obvious. Lucy blushed and panicked.

"No, no, no, I don't mind sleeping on the couch. I think I remember you having one under that pile of rubble over there," she spoke quickly as she pointed to a far corner with her free hand. At this, Natsu tightened his grip on the hand he still held and tugged her into his bedroom. After closing the door behind him, he slammed Lucy against the wall. His hands were on either side of her head, trapping her there. "What the hell, Natsu?!"

"You're still too noisy, Luce," Natsu murmured, his onyx eyes boring into her large, brown ones.

"What are you -"

Lucy was interrupted, however, when Natsu silenced her with his lips. He wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer. She was surprised at first but gradually kissed him back. Her hands, that were originally placed on his chest in defense, slowly moved up to wrap her arms around his neck. She could feel his intense heat as they simultaneously deepened the kiss. He tasted like ash, but she could not care less.

When they broke apart to catch their breath, Natsu wasted no time. He picked her up by her thighs so that her legs were on either side of his hips and unceremoniously dropped her onto his bed. He took off his shirt to reveal a toned torso and positioned himself on top of her to give her neck some attention. Her hands explored his body. He took this as an invitation and followed her lead.

"Take it off," he ordered, pulling away to sit up. Lucy did what she was told and took off her small blouse. She had expected more affection from him, but he continued to almost glare at her. "All of it," he finally said, answering her questioning look.

She complied until she was completely exposed except for a small bit of lace she had been wearing beneath her skirt. Natsu grabbed her wrists to stop her and bent down to lick her stomach up to her collar bone. She let out a small moan at his teasing.

"Natsu..." she whispered in pleasure. He paused to look at her.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked gently. Lucy quickly shook her head, blushing violently.

"But why so sudden?" She inquired. Had he always wanted to do this?

"Cause I love you, and I'm not gonna let you out of my sight again," Natsu answered earnestly.

Lucy's eyes widened and began to fill with tears. She reached up to pull him down in a tight hug, disregarding her nudity. It had never really been a big deal to the two anyway. He wound his arms around her waist, fell onto his side, and crushed her to his body.

"I'm sorry, Natsu. I'm so sorry," Lucy began to cry. "I didn't mean to take so long coming back."

Their foreheads were pressed together as she let out all of her repressed emotions. She had missed him so much and hated herself for forgetting him for as long as she did. Natsu reached up to wipe her tears away.

"Don't cry, Luce. You look so vulnerable. It's not right. You're too tough for tears," Natsu replied, brushing her hair back from her face. Lucy had no idea when he had become so gentle and loving - or when he learned such a big word for that matter - but she was thankful for it.

She leaned in to kiss him again before giving him his answer, "I love you too, Natsu. I always have."

An animal inside Natsu growled at her words, and he smashed his lips against hers again with urgency. He never let up, and Lucy did not want him to. The dragon slayer was a furnace again. Lucy invited the heat, though, and reached to help him remove his pants. She felt the necessity. Her body and mind desired all of him. Natsu shifted them so that he was on top of her again, and he left her lips to leave a trail of marks down her body.

"I'm gonna make you regret ever leaving, Lucy," Natsu growled when he reached her hips.

He licked her inner thigh from the knee down and bit down when he was close to her lady hood. Lucy let out another moan as she felt his sharp teeth slightly break her skin. She could barely handle it anymore but knew he was not through with her.

Encouraged by the sounds Lucy was making, he pulled her panties off with his teeth - careful not to tear them because he knew that she would be pissed. There was no time for any of that nonsense now. All he wanted was to devour this woman and make her belong to him. She was incredibly wet, sweating and salivating from the heat coming off his body. He licked up her juices causing her to shiver.

"Natsu... please..." she whimpered, too aroused to withstand much more of his teasing. Lucy was more than ready for him. He flipped her over onto her stomach. This way he would be able to reach deep inside her. He was having too much fun, however, and wanted to play with her more. He allowed his member to graze her entrance as he leaned over her back. She groped at the covers in agitation and lifted her bottom to allow an easier entry.

"Lucy..." Natsu whispered into her ear, wrapping his arms around her body. He kissed and bit at her neck to entice her further before slowly entering her. She moaned in gratification, but he paused half way to leave her again.

"Please, Natsu... I need you," she pleaded, gripped one of his arms tightly.

That was all he needed to hear. He thrusted deep within her, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Without slowing his actions, he reached up to turn her face towards him and kissed her passionately. He could tell that it was not very comfortable for her so he leaned back to have better leverage.

Her moans were loud and satisfying, but he wanted to see her beautiful face. Natsu paused again to flip her onto her back. He leaned over her before entering again, staring into her eyes as he did so. She was dazzling. Her body was glistening and perfect. She felt amazing. He caressed and kissed her leg that was now propped on his shoulder.

He was so forceful, yet sweet at the same time. Lucy never wanted this to end. She felt him lean forward again and willingly met his lips. He slowed his pace as they kissed so she could fully enjoy every inch of him. Lucy clawed at his back, unable to contain herself.

He could feel her tightening and knew it was time. A few final thrusts and gently rubbing her clit did the trick, and she let out her loudest moan - death gripping his biceps in their timely release. Natsu collapsed beside Lucy and immediately pulled her close. She kissed his chest in return as her shaky hands traveled around his torso.

He waited until they had both caught their breath and relaxed before whispering into her ear again, "You're mine, and you're not going anywhere."

Lucy simply nodded as she snuggled closer to him. He chuckled at her silence. She always seemed to have something to say until now. He slowly left kisses all over her face before pulling a sheet over their bodies. Lucy was finally where she belonged, and Natsu would not allow her to leave his side again. He would follow her anywhere.