A Recipe For LEMONade

This chapter is dedicated to @BanRedfox94 for leaving me a comment that made me feel better about my writing. It was very encouraging, and I greatly appreciate it. :) Thanks and enjoy!

By the time Gajeel and Levy broke apart to catch their breath, the little woman was straddling the man. Their foreheads were pressed together and Gajeel's large hands desperately traveled around her waist and hips. He was panting heavily from the many emotions flowing through him.

"Levy..." Gajeel whispered, staring intensely into her eyes and cupping her face in his hand.

"I'm sorry," Levy gave an airy chuckled. "I couldn't stop myself."

"Not a day went by that I didn't miss this or think about ya," Gajeel said suddenly. "Ya can do whatever ya want with me." Levy blushed and kissed his lips again briefly.

"That's a very brave thing to say, Mr. Redfox," she purred into his ear before kissing below his jaw. This was too much for Gajeel, so he threw caution to the wind and lifted Levy over his shoulder to take her to bed. She squeaked and giggled at the sudden motion.

He hesitated as he entered his room, "are ya sure ya want this, Shrimp?" She playfully lifted the back of his shirt to hook it under her chin and let her hands blindly explore the front of his torso.

"Damn, Gajeel," she mumbled into his back, appreciating his chiseled muscles. "I am absolutely sure." He laughed his Gihee and carefully deposited her on the bed. He removed his shirt completely before joining her.

"Ya like what ya see?" He probed from between her legs.

"Yes, very much," she smirked as her eyes devoured the man before her.

"Yer still just a big pervert, huh?" He stated with a devious grin.

"Shut up and get to work," Levy demanded.

"Yes ma'am," Gajeel replied and carefully removed her shorts. He leaned down and gently kiss her lower abdomen between her hips. That was where she had carried their children. He took a moment to worship her, licking and sucking at the skin, before lowering to the area where she wanted him the most. Levy removed her shirt as he started. Remembering what pleased her most, Gajeel gripped her thighs tightly and used his tongue to massage her nether lips before teasing his way to her clit. Her moans were indicating his success. When she started making her best sounds, he made his way to her still supple breasts, biting and kissing on his way up. He knew how sensitive they were so he licked and teased them.

Levy squirmed and shoved him away, but he knew what she wanted now. She pushed him to the bed and positioned herself above his still covered member. He knew better than to act so he kept his arms safely above his head as though they were tied there. She would normally have tied them up herself, but he knew that she still felt like it was their first time so she was playing nice.

Levy slowly revealed what she was truly after and teased the stud piercings with her tongue before sliding it into her mouth. After a while, it felt too good, and he had to grab her to lift her above his pelvis before he lost control. Gajeel was sitting up with Levy straddling him. He kissed in her favorite spot at the base of her neck. Her hands wove through his hair in pleasure. One of her hands suddenly reached below her to position his member perfectly before she slowly slid down on it.

"Oh... Fuck," she gasped as she clutched his shoulders tightly.

"Gihee, alright, Shrimp?" Gajeel asked. Her expletive had lit a fire under him, but he held still to give her a moment to fully feel him inside her.

"Hmm, you're so big," she replied before moving to whisper in his ear. "I want it all." Letting out a lovely sigh, she allowed herself to slide down further until he was buried deep. Gajeel continued to keep still, remembering the way she liked to take her time in the beginning. It was taking it's toll, however.