Seriously Sage!

It was two weeks since the Twilight incident. Their mother just believed they where goofing off seeing as how no more than five minutes passed in real time. Elizabeth and Sage now doing their own things. Elizabeth was at the library reading the Twilight books and missing Marcus and the others, Sage on the other hand was at home with the mentality 'If we aren't together then this weird shit cannot happen' as she read her book on Greek Mythology. Then as fate would have it they both disappeared in a swirl of green. "SERIOUSLY!" They both shouted.

Meanwhile with Elizabeth she fell on her back in front of a startled Bloom, Stella and Griselda. "SERIOUSLY SAGE!" Elizabeth shouted getting to her feet. "This shit again it happened two weeks ago and now I'm stuck in the-." She paused looking around and groaning. "Um who are you?" Stella asked with her normal tack which is to say none at all. "Look can I please talk to Ms. Faragonda and perhaps Bloom should too." Elizabeth said causing eyes to go wide at how causally she said it.

Meanwhile at Cloud Tower Icy, Darcy and Stormy where trying to bully some first year when suddenly from the sky fell Sage "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU IN PARTICULAR YOU GOD DAMN BITCH OF A FATE THE WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!" She then fell into Icy's arms. "You won't believe how often this happens." Sage remarked dryly as Icy dropped her in disgust. "That happens alot too." Sage added with a 'use to it at this point' look. "Who are you?" Darcy asked raising an eyebrow. "Sage River queen of sarcasm." Sage replied dully as she crossed her arms as Griffin and many other Cloud Tower teachers showed up.

Meanwhile with Elizabeth, "So you and your sister who is currently missing. Um hang on dear." She said as the Crystal Ball formed the form of Griffin in the glass. "Faragonda I demand to know what you sent to me!" Griffin shouted as Sage appeared as well. "Oh hi sis I already ran into the bit- I mean Witches. Oh and I already got dropped. She seemed more annoyed then Jane did during the end of our stay." Sage said shooting off a mile a minute. "At least you're safe." Elizabeth mumbled. "Yes it appears Ms. River and her sister fell into our world. Quite literally so I suggest we meet up with Saladin and figure out what to do." Faragonda offered.

Sometime after dinner. While everyone else was settled the teachers from all three schools, Sage and Elizabeth were currently trying to figure out what to do. "You know didn't that void thing say we'd meet up with the Twihards again?" Sage asked Elizabeth. Then without warning they both had an object dropped into their laps with instructions. For Sage it was a simple band with a locket like thing on it. Elizabeth got a necklace with a long band. "I'mma try it." Sage said with a grin.

"No." Elizabeth said simply as she motioned to the others. "Right so what do we do they aren't enrolled. Hell the older one could be a teacher!" One of the twin witch teachers said. "Simple. She's a new teacher on the theory of other universes. I'm a student and I just bounce between the three schools mostly Red Fountain though." Sage spoke grinning. "Should we be worried about her?" Griselda asked. "Keep her on a leash and do not let her near Sky and to a lesser extent Brandon and Riven." Elizabeth said dismissively. ""Why?" This came from a confused looking Griffin. "She hates Sky with a burning passion thinks Riven needs an slap upside the head and Brandon is an asshole to an extent not Sky's extent but yeah." Elizabeth remarked. "He lied about who he is made Bloom cry on multiple occasions and heaven forbid I get my hands on that blonde bimbo from his world!" Sage seethed in her seat. "Sage I love you but your burning the chair." Elizabeth said pointing to the slight burn marks in the chair. "So we still have access to our powers? Yes fire and lighting this isn't shocking at all!" Sage shouted. "Kate would kill you for that joke." Elizabeth pointed out.