May I have this dance?

It was safe to say, a rather hectic day between Sage finally outing Sky and Brandon's switcharoo and getting ready for the dance. Sage of course had one more thing to accomplish. Opening her watch she muttered King Creep under her breath and soon a window like light opened before Aro's face appeared. "Hey losers." She said with a grin. Sage was currently as dressed up as anyone has seen the 16 year old. A black button up a dark red blazer and white pants with a golden line up the sides paired with black boots. Her sword strapped to her side. "Is Elizabeth there?" Marcus plain out asked. "Geez no hi to the inlaw. Nah she's helping the teachers set up. I should be too but. Hehe apparently you can't just summon a fire ball and threaten to burn a prince's manhood for lying to everyone." She said trailing off. Aro looked smug, Marcus looked concerned. Caius sighed as Jane and Alec snickered. Felix looked proud, Heidi and the other female vamps grinned. Many of the male vampires notably Edward went pale. So did the pack. "Anyway onto a different and rather shocking note. Does Elizabeth know about any of this?" Kate piped up. "No she's as clueless as Seth when Leah threatens to take him to the vet." Sage replied. That's when she noticed how dressed up everyone seemed to be.

Though a little annoyed she was the only one in white pants. Apparently she didn't seem to get the memo that black pants was a must. Though the vampire males decided long waist coats were a must. Emmett and Rose matched in color schemes of deep purple. Marcus had a more royal blue. Aro seemed to claim emerald green for him, Seth and Alec. The trouble squad. Caius and Carisle went the owl white route. Though the girls looked like they where to attend a Victorian ball. With the way their dresses where.

Moving her hands the small screen expanded and became a door. Which opened as they poured in. "So the dance is probably started." Sage said noting the time. "Also beware we got some annoying hero wannabes that think they are all that." Sage remarked as she walked off the others following. Until they ran into Griselda. "And pray tell what are you doing and whom are they?" The deputy headmistress asked half a mind to send Sage to the detention dimension. Only she heard the stories of the girl managing to get out.

"Friends from Twilightverse. We have." Here she paused to take a breath. "Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane, Rosalie, Alice, Heidi, Esme, Kate, Irina, Tanya, Leah, Felix, Alex, Demetri, Paul, Jacob, Sam, Embry, Seth, Carilse, Jasper, Emmett, Garrett, Carmen, Eleazar, Jared, Collin, Brady, Bella and Edward." She said in one breath. "Thats in order of most to least important by the way." She added. Griselda groaned. "Don't kill anyone, don't set anything on fire and do not make any of us look like fools. As for you!" Her glare turned to Marcus. "Can vampires go that pale?" Sage asked looking at Sam. "No I do not believe." He replied. "You are the one Elizabeth talks about alot. If you hurt her I'll make whatever Sage does look like a spit ball got it." When she got a nod from a stunned Marcus she turned on her heel and walked off.

"So who was that?" Aro asked breaking the tension. "This world's Caius expect female and a fairy. Not a queen well queen of detention maybe." Sage replied skipping along. "So who else do we have to watch out for?" Rosalie asked. "Icy, Darcy and Stormy some senior witches. Icy uses ice magic, Stormy can throw some wild tornados and Darcy uses darkness. Elidtrude and Zarathustra are fun for teachers." Sage listed off. As they arrived to the party. Heads turned their way.

Expect Elizabeth who seem annoyed she couldn't use her necklace to contact the others. "Now's your chance Marcus. Go." Sage said pushing the king forward. Elizabeth for her part was in a long shimmering royal blue dress. It looked amazing on her. Then again most things did. "Excuse me may I have this dance?" Marcus asked as he got in front of Elizabeth she snapped her head up and gasped. "How did you?" She asked smiling as she hugged the vampire. "Thank Sage. She has something planned though knowing her." Marcus said and true to their word Sage's voice cut across the music. "Princes, princesses, witches, earthlings, vampires, wolves and humans alike. I'm Sage 'Puts her foot in her mouth on many occasions' River. Now I have two of my friends who are gonna sing for you! Aro, Caius." With that music started up and Caius spoke. Not like he had a choice. "I tell you, Aro this stinks." He spoke clearly though he shot a glare at Sage.

"Oh sorry." This came from a grinning Aro.
"Not you them!" Felix cut in with a snigger. "Him! Her! Alone!" Jane added.
"What's wrong with that?" Demetri and Alec asked.
"I can see what's happening!" Back to Caius.
"And they don't have a clue!" Felix
"They'll fall in love. Here's the bottom line." Jane tacked on as Caius faced Aro.
"Our trio is down to two!" "Oh."
A few chuckles as they burst into song. Esme and Carlisle helpfully taking the roles of Nala and Simba. As Marcus and Elizabeth danced the night away.

Of course all fun has to come to an end. As Icy blasted her way in. "Fuck save me!" Sage shouted jumping into the nearest pairs of arms. It was Jane. Who dropped her. The others quickly got ready to fight. "Oh calm your tits and fangs. I'll talk to them." Jumping up Sage strolled over to Icy. Some fairies and witches alike wondering if she had a death wish. Which considering the shit Sage starts. She probably does. "Icy. Icicle. What's with the cold exterior?" Sage inquired before dodging a lighting bolt. Seemed Stormy crashed the party too. "Now this isn't shocking." Sage muttered. Her hands lit on fire melting the ice headed for her chest. "Bad move!" Elizabeth called as Leah and Seth shifted everyone not from the Twiverse backed up as Jacob, Paul and Jared shifted. Then Embry and Sam did. "Try this on for size." Alec said blowing the fog towards them Stormy moved but came face to face with Kate who sent her flying. "Now that was lighting fast if I do say so." Kate said grinning. "I can hear the thunderous applause now." Sage shot back. The two fist bumped as others groaned.