Jane's What pt 2 of 2 Jane's Mom pt 1 of 2

The winx plus the witch, vampire and human walked around the halls of Alfea. "She's your sister and you don't know where her office is?" Mirta asked raising an eyebrow from her spot next to Sage. Whose eye twitched, Jane stood to her other side and the Winx walked slightly behind them. "It's not my fault when I get sent to a teacher's office one it's usually the principal two I got this." Sage said everyone stopped to watch her next MOVE. "YES THANK YOU, TECHNA FOR UPGRADING MY HOLO WEAPON TO EXPLODE WHATEVER IT TOUCHES!" Sage shouted. "Nope" Elizabeth said running around the corner only to pause.
"Sage."
"Yes?"
"Is that Jane?"
"Indeed."
"Why is she here?"
"She's having the vampire equivalent of a mental breakdown."
"Why?"
"Because she called you mom."
"I see."
"Can you take her?"
"Why?"
"Because I made Alec and Kate level jokes and even made some comments about Caius I know would set her off and it didn't work."
"Yes I will, come along sweetie."
With some coaxing Jane followed Elizabeth. Sage grinned slightly before leading the others off.

With Elizabeth and Jane arriving at Elizabeth's office they both sat down. "Jane, dear why are you so upset?" Elizabeth asked. "Because I called you mom and everyone is gonna be mad at me." Jane muttered. "No one's mad, Jane." Elizabeth spoke slowly, as if anything she said would scare the girl. But she could see a hint of the old Jane returning. "I don't mind being your mom, but even Sage is worried about this side of you." She contiuned.