Introducing the New Kids

It had been settled she focus more on Cloud Tower lessons with some from Red Fountain for Sage. Elizabeth on the other hand would learn during her free time. But be a teacher for first year class all the schools attended. Where she would go would differ each day. Sage was actually currently walking around Red Fountain idly playing with a sword. A gift from Aro and co. Some less willing then others. She was gaining weird looks, from the many students. It was weird seeing a girl just wandering the court yard. Much less a girl with a sword. Humming along to Kings and Queens, she unknowingly bumped into Sky and his friends. "Oh hi Prince Sky." Sage said with a shit eating grin on her face. "Uh hi my name's Brandon. Prince Sky is the brunette." The blond lied. Which earned him a narrowed eyes from Sage. Timmy and Riven not knowing what was going on wisely kept quiet. "Do not lie to me. I am not so easily fooled." She said her hand encasing in flames. A power she had gained near her stay in the Twilight universe.

"I know three vampire kings. I know a pack of werewolves and I know enough covens of vampires that if you get on my bad side you will regret it. So again, Prince Sky." She said her voice getting dangerously low. "Do. Not. Lie. To. Me." Her voice was barely above a whisper. Riven snorted which earned his feet being incased in ice. Brandon got a lighting bolt thrown at his head for laughing. She then turned to Timmy. "I won't cause trouble!" The tech geek blurted out. Sage laughed. "You're fine. I actually think you're neat you remind me a lot of my friend Alec. Just smarter." She remarked flipping her hair she walked away her sword rested on her shoulder.

"Who was that?" Riven asked. "Sage River the new kid. Apparently she's some magical prodigy or something and attending select classes from all three schools. A one man squad from the notes on her on the school webpage." Timmy piped up. "Yes and she will be working closely with you four." Codatora said gruffly. "Why?" Riven asked. "Because Headmaster Saladin said so." With that the burly man walked off.

Sage had circled back around in time to hear that. "Stuck with you four huh. Neat me and Chaostic are ready." She said holding up her sword. "Where did you get that?" Sky asked. "An old friend." Sage said snickering. She could almost feel Aro's smile burning in the back of her head.