Jane's mom pt 2

Hours later, Jane and Elizabeth joined a interesting group. By interesting, the Winx was holding back Sage while the specialist where holding back a smirking Sky. Surprisingly Stormy and Darcy was holding back a snarling Icy. "What happened?" Elizabeth asked already feeling a headache. Then again when Sage was involved everything was a headache to her. "He was bullying Mirta!" Sage snarled trying to get out of the Winx girls grip. "I'm the only one allowed to bully freshmen witches!" Icy added on fighting her sisters grip. "Jane be a darling and deal with this please." Elizabeth muttered. Jane strolled forward motioning for the boys to let Sky go. When they did Jane whispered one word and it was over for Sky. He felt his body explode in utter pain. Sage was let go as everyone recoiled in surprise. "Jane enough!" Elizabeth shouted as Sky relaxed. "Sorry." Jane said simply as Sage made the portal appear. Jane gave Elizabeth a soft smile, punched Sage in the nose and disappeared through the portal.

"Everyone is dismissed. Prince Sky I hope you enjoy a weeks of detention, Sage you and Icy have detention aswell. Sage stay." With those words spoken the others ran off. Sage remained with her sister. "This is shaping up to be interesting. I wonder what our next adventure will bring us though." Sage remarked arms going behind her back. "Let's not think about it. We still have to get out of this world first." Elizabeth pointed out.