May I Have This Dance pt 2

"You're an annoying pest!" Icy said finally hitting Sage with a ice spell. "Shouldn't have done that." Alice singsonged. "She just has a death wish doesn't she?" Rosalie inquired. "Appears so." Tanya spoke as Heidi leaned into her. Next thing Icy knew she was blasted by wind and sent flying. "Anyone else!" Elizabeth growled out. Stormy and Darcy wisely took the fuck off. Sage was currently froze in a block of ice her head the only thing not frozen. "I have seem to landed myself in a less then nice spot." Sage remarked. "Was that a fucking ice pun?!" Kate asked nearly choking on the drink in her hand. Seth helpfully took out a lighter to start thawing out Sage. That was until Griffin just broke the ice with a spell. "Wow that was wicked!" Seth declared. "Uh thank you?" Griffin asked unsure. "Ignore him he's an idiot." Sam said. "Right right introductions. Would be good." Elizabeth said slapping Sage upside the head. The twiverse laughed those from the winx world looked a bit. Perplexed. So Sage ran down the introduction faster than ever.

Elizabeth did the introductions for the Winx club characters. "You said you each have a different power?" Wizgiz looked hopeful. "Yes, right now you're thinking of ways to keep Sage in the Detention Dimension whatever that is. The blond boy over there is coming up with some way to convice Bloom to date him despite being engaged. Bella please block the pack from my thoughts and come to think of it Kate too. She keeps thinking of seeing Leah topless. And the pack are cracking sex jokes again." Edward said his head falling into his hands.

"I can do this." Kate said as she poked Marcus sending him flying anyone could see his hair standing on end as if he had been shocked. "They are very overwhelmed though Sage and Elizabeth seem more annoyed." Jasper remarked. "Sage is gonna say something really stupid in about now." Alice said. "Do you think Jasper can feel when someone's horny?" Sage asked at the same time Alice spoke. Elizabeth went to throttle her sister. "Uh Liz?" Sage asked and her sister dived to her. "Help me!" She shouted jumping into the nearest pair of arms. Only to come face to face with Sky. So Sage did what she did best punched him in the nose and let herself drop to the ground."Ew someone set me on fire!" Sage whined.