What could go- Oh look its a troll

Crash. The sound of the ship crashing into the Alfea grounds was heard. Sage was the first to climb out of the wreck. Pulling Timmy with her. "What about the other three?" Timmy asked coughing from the smoke. "Let those idiots fend for themselves if Sky didn't pick a fight while Riven was driving this wouldn't have happened." Sage said as she pulled Timmy far enough from the hole to reach in and grab Riven. Pulling him out. She'd leave Brandon and Sky to get out on their own.

The three out of five of the group jumped down to meet up with the Winx who ran over to figure out what was going on. "Sky's fault." Riven grumbled. "Totally the sheer stupidity of him having been called out the night of the dance has shortened his temper by at least 20 percent." Timmy said trying to fix a crack in his glasses. Sage grabbed them and heated up her hand melting the glass back together. Before wordlessly handing them to Timmy who looked slightly impressed.

"I don't care who did it, Sage Leigh River that better have been a mission your on and not a joyride!" Elizabeth said as she made her way to the front of the students. Some started to part like the red sea at the sight of the older universe jumper looking pissed. "Protect me!" Sage shouted as she jumped in a confused Griselda's arms. Griselda looked at Sage before dropping the girl on the ground. "Why is the world so cruel?" Sage mock cried.

Eyes were rolling. Until a roar was heard. "Oh fuck that was the troll." Sage shouted as she pulled her sword from the weird ass holder Aro gifted her. "We're right behind you!" Timmy said as he grabbed some chains. Riven following his holo swords at the ready. Sage channeled some fire magic into the sword watching it light up in flames. Fairies watched as the three moved expertly.

Almost as if they could read each others minds. Timmy threw the chains to Riven. Sage knelt down the handle of her sword up. Counting to three she threw it in the air just grabbing one chain end from Riven as Timmy jumped over the girl grabbing Chaostic. Riven and Sage rolled out of the way as Timmy landed in front of the troll. Taking a swing he let the creature knock the sword away before falling back. Kicking the troll in the back of the legs it toppled over the brunette.

Landing on the chain, Sage and Riven worked quickly chaining it up and cuffing it. Just as Brandon and Sky finally pulled themselves over. "Good job Riven, Sage." Timmy said confidently. A side people rarely saw of the geek. Riven who had picked up Chaostic handed the sword to Sage. The handle glowed a powder blue before dimming. Happy to be in it's owners hands once more. And no one payed Sky or Brandon any mind. What a day.