A Wild Goodbye

Sage stormed through Red Fountain. Timmy and Riven on her heels trying to get her to calm down. "If you kill them then you could be charged as a usurper of the throne!" Timmy pointed out. "Don't care I'm literally a princess via Aro adopting me." Sage pointed out. "If you kill him they can have you hung." Riven pointed out. "Don't care I'll burn them to a crisp." Sage snarled. "Cute girls don't find murders hot on this planet!" Timmy exclaimed. That caused Sage to deflate. And volia Sky and Brandon live another day.

"I hate you both." Sage snarled. "No you don't." Timmy and Riven cooed back to the irate girl. Then she felt a tug in her stomach. "Oh." She whispered falling to her knees. Why did it hurt so much? But she knew the feeling it was the same four hours before they were pulled from the Twilight universe. It didn't take long for everyone to be gathered in the Alfea courtyard. It was kinda fitting they'd go out in the brightest campus in the universe. "So this is it?" Bloom asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nah." Sage remarked with a smirk. "Don't spoil it!" Elizabeth shouted tackling her sister. "I see stars, pretty pretty stars." Sage cooed. "Don't spoil what?" Icy asked. "Um well we will see you again after all Daphne still isn't here." Sage pointed out nervously only to get glared at by her sister. "EEEP!" Sage shouted and jumped into the nearest pair of arms.

She was proceeded to be dropped by Griselda. "Yes well I suppose some people have a gift for you." Griselda said. "For Elizabeth us Winx girls thought she'd like this." Stella said throwing some strange sparkly wand thing to the elder River. "Instant outfit changer never need to go to your closet again." Stella explained, as the Witches stepped forward, well Icy, Darcy and Stormy they seemed to have adopted Mirta. Which is good as Mirta would be seen as the one in charge when the Trix leave. 

 "So us witches thought you'd like this." Stormy said pushing Mirta forward. Who handed Sage a box. "Huh?" Sage asked opening the box to reveal a ribbon like thing. It had ice blue, storm purple, and black mixing with orange. "It's not much but its a ribbon we figure you could tie to Chaostic." Mirta explained. "Well that totally doesn't upstage us speicalist at all." Riven snickered as he and Timmy stepped forward. Both with gifts for each girls. "For Elizabeth we figured with the amount of trouble Sage gets into a tracking chip for Sage wouldn't be to bad. But we settled for a holo weapon. A spear to be exact." Timmy explained as the pink spear shot to life.

"For Sage since she already has a weapon we figured something less damaging but important and so as a small work on Timmy's part came up with this." Riven said tossing what appeared to be a phone to the girl. She caught it. "And this is?" Sage asked raising an eyebrow. "A scanner tells you the danger level green, yellow, red and orange. Orange being do not fucking approach unless you happen to be Sage." Riven said with a snicker. "There's also black level but that's even something Sage couldn't fight." Timmy piped up. As the portal opened. "Well this is it." Sage said as Elizabeth hugged Griselda and the other teachers. "Yeah I don't really hu-" Sage was cut off by the Trix pulling her into a group hug which the others who were friends with Sage joined in on. "Fuck off and see y'all next time I fall out of the sky." Sage said smirking she flicked Sky off before walking into the portal, Elizabeth following.

Both returned safely. And both clutched the item they were given. They knew they'd return to the Winx Universe after all. Sage still wanted to troll some of the villains for now. It's a matter of where they were summoned next. Sage hoped it was some place relaxing. Elizabeth kinda hoped it was a place of adventure.