Sage gets into some big trouble

If someone told Sage she would of been pulled into the Twilight verse three to six weeks ago she'd believe you. If someone told Sage she would be pulled into the Winxverse two weeks later she would believe you. If someone told Sage she'd be running from Princess Diaspro, while Icy, Darcy and Stormy switch from cheering on Sage to cheering on Diaspro she'd call you crazy. If someone told Sage she'd experience what it feels like to feel fear she'd tell you shove a stick up your ass. But here we are, Sage River running from gemstones being thrown at her by a pissed off blonde. "I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!" Sage shouted loudly as she duked behind a tree on the middle of the field. Glancing at Flora she smiled. "LIAR!" Diaspro's voice rang out.

"I DON'T EVEN LIKE GUYS!" Sage shouted back eyes narrowing. "It's true she doesn't." Elizabeth remarked. Griffin sideeyed the elder River. "Shouldn't you be helping her?" The Head witch inquired. Elizabeth just glanced around. She was getting some looks of confusion. "It's Sage give it five minutes. If not then I'll step in." Elizabeth remarked with a shrug. Everyone heard a scream and turned back to the arena. Disapro was currently on the ground a sword to her throat the tips coated in fire. "Now. Before no doubt my father senses my distress really you don't want to piss of a vampire king. Doesn't help that my uncle and future brother in law are also kings. Not to mention I got so good werewolf friends, shut the fuck up and tell me what Sky said. Or I'll sick Icy on you!" Sage snarled.

"Stepping in at any point would be good." Griselda pointed out dryly. "No no don't stop her I wanna see how this plays out!" Zarathustra said excitedly with a bowl of popcorn. Everyone's eyes turned to a sheepish Stormy who was selling popcorn for others to eat while watching the fight. Griffin didn't know what was worse, the Trix before Sage stumbled into their good graces and now turned them into rather harmless prank pullers or the Trix now causing chaos. Either way she was going to have a headache at the end of this wasn't she? "He said that some nobody named Bloom's been flirting with him!" Diaspro shouted. Elizabeth started snickering. Eyes went to her. "You see what's going to happen here, is not only Sage going to set the record straight but Prince Sky may want to hide. Sage and me are two sides of the same coin. We are both protective but Sage being not only younger and shorter was always being protected that's why I'm not getting in on this fight unless it turned south. Sage understands I won't step in unless she's in major danger or will seriously hurt someone beyond what is reasonable. Besides if you think Sage being angry is bad. Then you need to ask the Twihards as Sage dubbed them about Riley." Elizabeth mentioned moving her phone slightly. She was recording the whole thing knowing Aro would love to see it.

"Now let's get this as straight as possible, Bloom is currently looking for ways to set Sky on fire. Not date him. Not only is Sky a lying little boy he's not even fit to rule his kingdom if he is going to lie to people constantly. You see I fell in this world already hating him and the more I stay the more I seem to hate his guts. Not only am I refraining from feeding him to a dragon, I am also refraining from just going through and dealing with all those idiots." Sage remarked backing down from the cowering fairy of crystals. "Do not piss me off again, Disapro next time I won't be so forgiving and the witnesses won't stop me." Sage turned around and that's when Disapro went to throw a crystal sharpened at Sage's turned back. To bad Elizabeth was quicker to act. "Don't even think of it." Elizabeth snarled the crystal incased in ice. "Come on Sage let's go spar or something." Elizabeth said and the two left. Leaving dumbfounded teens and adults behind.