Chapter 201

Chapter 201

"We've only known each other for two years." Cheng Yaoyue sat down on the chair opposite her and looked at her with a troubled expression. "Now that Gong Yexiao said he wanted to see him, I don't know what to do.""Gong Ye Xiao knew about his existence so quickly? His information is way too well-informed! "

"No, when I was on the phone last night, he was standing by my side and heard that he was coming back. He also said that he would treat Pei Zixuan to a meal at noon."

Linda immediately tried to persuade her, "You better not let Gong Yexiao see him. If you want me to say, these two men definitely won't like each other when they meet. Gong Yexiao likes you, and Pei Zixuan likes you too.Cheng Ziyue frowned, "Pei Zixuan and I have made it clear that he should give up."He wants to give up, he gave up the first time you rejected him. But you rejected him so many times, so he was willing to take a step back and become your friend, and even become Little Ze's favorite uncle. I feel like he's waiting for you, and not giving up on you.Cheng Ziyue was confused. Being liked by others was actually a good thing, but right now, she only felt pressure, and not just that.

"I say, Shiyue, you must not let him meet with you. It's even possible for them to fight." Linda looked at her seriously.

"But ...""When the time comes, who will you help?" Pei Zixuan helped you in life and took care of you for over a year. He even took care of your aunt's business for over a year. "Gong Yexiao is Little Ze's father. For you, of course, you can't just watch him get beaten up!"Cheng Yeyue burst into laughter, "I think that if they were to really fight, I would have to help Pei Zixuan. Gong Yeyue would definitely win against that man."

When she came out of Linda's office, Cheng Ziyue felt a headache, and thought of Pei Zixuan's care over the past year, she felt very touched. She thought of her son's kindness, her aunt's care for the business, and the fact that she had been cold for over a year, in her heart, Pei Zixuan had long since become a friend and benefactor.

However, there was one thing that she was sure of. She would not marry him because she did not call him at all. He was only a year older than her.

It didn't feel like the feeling Gong Ye Xiao gave her. It was like his heart was beating faster and his mind was blank, and he felt like he was bursting with anger.

At eleven o'clock, Cheng Yaoyue's reply came as if she had forgotten about Pei Zixuan. Suddenly, her cell phone rang. She picked it up and saw who it was.

She quickly reached out her hand to pick it up. "Hello!"

"I just got off the plane and am on my way to your company. I'll be there at most half an hour. Have you booked a restaurant?"

"Alright, I'll book it. We'll go to the restaurant together when you get there." Cheng Xiaoyue answered."Alright, Shiyue, I miss you." On the other end, Pei Zixuan had finished and hung up.Cheng Yaoyue heaved a sigh of relief. What should she do now? Should I inform Gong Yexiao?After some thought, Cheng Ziyue immediately made a decision. Forget it, I won't notify him anymore. It would be weird if he wanted to blame something!Cheng Ziyue immediately ordered a restaurant on the internet. She walked to Linda's office and asked, "Linda, would you like to have a meal with me?"

"What am I going to do? To be a light bulb! "

"Pei Zixuan and I are not lovers, we are just friends for a meal.""I'm not going to join in on the fun, you go ahead! If his relatives and friends want to design jewelry, let him not forget to choose our company. " Linda didn't forget to ask for the order, at the same time, she gave her her car keys, "Here, this is for you, I'll have lunch at the cafeteria, it's more convenient for you guys to have a car."Cheng Ziyue picked up the car keys and giggled, "Okay, I'll ask him."

In the Royal Group, a domineering, slender figure was standing in front of the french windows, overlooking the scenery. His dark eyes were filled with a sense of nobility and profoundness.

At this moment, he was like a lofty emperor, looking down with disdain.At this moment, his cellphone on the table rang. He knitted his eyebrows, walked over, and picked up the phone. "Hello.""Hello, boss. Miss Cheng just left the hall.""Alright, follow her. I want to know where she is eating, and I want to record the situation when they meet." His handsome face immediately turned gloomy.

He knew that this woman definitely wouldn't obediently call him. Dammit, she wanted to meet that Pei Zixuan in private?

How charming was the man to have captured his son's heart, and now to have captivated the woman?

He was truly careless. He thought that other rotten peach blossoms would appear beside her, but he never would have thought that she would hide an old peach flower. If he wanted to pinch this peach flower, then it really wouldn't be that simple.

On the street, Cheng Ziyue was waiting at eleven-thirty. She thought that Pei Zixuan should be here soon.At this moment, a taxi stopped in front of her. Cheng Ziyue's eyes were wide open as she checked if it was Pei Zixuan's taxi. Suddenly, the door opened.A pair of high-grade brown crocodile shoes was stepped off. A moment later, a slender body came out of the car. A young man about 1.85 meters tall, wearing a pair of sunglasses.

In terms of facial features, he was definitely a handsome man. However, his aura gave people a feeling of being a scoundrel. One could even tell at a glance that he was a playboy.

Who else could it be other than Pei Zixuan?

Pei Zixuan gracefully took off his sunglasses, revealing a pair of deep brown eyes that were a quarter of the color of mixed blood. His thin lips curled up into a charming smile as he looked at her, "Am I handsome again?"

After not seeing him for half a year, he had not changed at all, and his words were still as blabbering as before.

"He's really handsome." Cheng Ziyue praised him with a smile."You are like this the moment you see me?" Pei Zixuan raised his sword-like eyebrows with a sorrowful and disappointed expression on his face.

"What else?"

"Where's the hug? "What about Kiss?" Pei Zixuan's handsome face was filled with displeasure as he requested."There's no need! It's already so familiar. " Cheng Xiaoyue squinted her eyes and smiled.

Pei Zixuan bit his lip, "I knew that you had no conscience. Kiss is fine, you must hug me."

Cheng Xiaoyue could only open her arms and gently hug him, "Let's go!" I'll take you to dinner. "

At this point, Pei Zixuan had a crafty smile on his face as he stole a kiss on her forehead. Cheng Ziyue glared at him angrily, "You sneaked an attack on me."

"Who told you not to take the initiative? I can only sneak attack." Pei Zixuan said, feeling wronged."Alright!" Linda borrowed my car and we went to the restaurant. " Cheng Yaoyue said to him.Pei Zixuan sighed and said, "If it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't get my car to fly, I could have driven my own car.""What are you flying your car for?" Cheng Xiaoyue asked curiously."Stay here forever!" Pei Zixuan replied."Stay?" Cheng Haiyue stopped walking and looked at him, "Aren't you going back right now?""No way! "Now that the domestic situation is great, many companies from abroad have moved in here and have taken their places. My dad also wants to open a branch, so he told me to come here and check it out for half a year. So, I will stay here for at least half a year."Cheng Ziyue was speechless, she thought he was going to go back just by looking at him! I didn't expect him to stay long."What kind of expression is that? Don't tell me you don't welcome me if I stay here forever?" After Pei Zixuan finished speaking, he glared at her unhappily."No!" "Welcome, welcome." Cheng Yaoyue was clearly smiling bitterly.A video was instantly uploaded to Gong Yexiao's phone.When Gong Yexiao heard the message, he immediately picked up his phone. He clicked on the video and opened it. The short video only took two minutes to make him want to throw his phone.

She hugged him? He kissed him? She still smiled and didn't say anything?

Gong Yeyue squinted, a dangerous cold glint flashed in her eyes. "Cheng Ziyue, how dare you hug a man other than yourself and let others kiss her?"Gong Yexiao grabbed the keys to the car and walked out with his sharp and slender legs.Cheng Jieyue drove Linda's car out. As soon as they entered the traffic, the bodyguard's car followed her all the way out. In the underground parking lot of the Miyagi Group, a black Bugatti sports car rushed out wildly.