Chapter 214: Foam Injured

As soon as she walked back into the corridor of the dormitory, tears began to roll down her face again. In her bag was the eyedrop Cheng Xiaoyue had bought for her, but she knew she didn't need it. She cried because it was cold at night.No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't understand why he would do such a thing.

Did he accidentally blacklist her? Or did he do it on purpose?

Gong Mo returned to his dorm. There were two other interns here, both young and pretty girls. They had just met and they had started fighting.

"Mo, you're back. Come here for some grapes." One of them greeted her.

"Thank you." Gong Mo put down his bag and picked up a chair to sit beside them.

"What happened to your eyes?""He's gone into the sand.""Now that the autumn is full of wind and sand, you have to pay special attention to it. My eyes have been burning from two days ago.""Foam, you're too awesome. You're the first in the interview and you know the language of the six kingdoms. You've truly shocked us.""But that's because when I was young, I traveled a lot."

"You're too talented. You're the best intern we have this time."

One of the girls immediately asked in surprise, "Ah!" Your surname is also Gong! Do you know Miyake? The president of the Miyake Group in the center of the city? Is your family a branch of the Gong Family!? "Gong Mo was astonished for a few seconds. Then, she nodded and smiled, "Yes, my family is a branch of the Gong family that is far from anywhere."

"Then have you seen Gong Yexiao before? Is he handsome? "

"Handsome, level marshal." His own brother would definitely be handsome! The reason why she hid her identity was because she didn't want to receive special treatment here. Furthermore, she obviously relied on her strength. If she became reliant on relationships, then she would be wrongly accused.She was also glad that she had not lived in the country since she was a child. Therefore, the domestic media had yet to publish her photos. Coupled with the pressure that her brother had placed on the media, the news about the Gong Family was rarely seen in the newspapers."Oh my god!" You must have seen him up close, right? "Ye Xiao is the best in the business world, and he is the best in the political world. If I could meet one of the two handsome men, then I would have lived my life in vain.""Cold in the night? How do you know about him? " Gong Mo Zhen asked in astonishment, he didn't expect to hear the name "Ye Liang" from their mouths."Of course we know! "Ye Liang Shi is the pride and the youngest leader of our country. He is like a god of war in the military."Gong Mo's eyes were wide open. He thought Ye Liang's identity was low key! Who would have thought that he would be so famous that even the interns would know of his military exploits."I'll tell you guys another piece of news. Does Ren Shan know?""I know, she is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Divine level translator who is proficient in the eight nations' languages! She is young and beautiful, has great talent and is known as the goddess of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She is highly regarded by the leaders. ""I've never seen it before.""Today, I heard from a senior sister of mine that she had been chasing after Nightedge. I heard that she had been chasing him for three years, and he wasn't with her."

The brain nerves of Gong Mo exploded, and the goddess of the translation department chased after Ye Liang?

"Is this for real?""It's absolutely true. That senior sister of mine said it very clearly. Ren Shan rejected a bunch of suitors just for the sake of waiting for a reply. It's said that they had shared it together before."Her heart leaped, and she took hold of the talking girl's arm. "They were dating?"

The girl said confidently, "She must have had a relationship before. Ren Shan isn't an ordinary person, she has military background and might have known Ye Liang since he was young. Otherwise, how could a person like us, a small fry, interact with a man like Ye Liang Shi?"

"That's right!" Let's not think about men like Nightingale. However, there are quite a few young, handsome, unmarried men in the translation department. If we work hard, we might even be able to catch up with one of them. "Suddenly, she really wanted to see what Ren Shan looked like. She must be as beautiful as a fairy since she had dated Ye Liang, right?Was that why he had suddenly blacklisted her?It pissed her off."Qiao Qiao, lend me your mobile phone for a bit." Gong Mo's brain heated up as he said."Here, take it!" I still have over 300 minutes of free time to make calls. Qiao Qiao's girl generously handed her mobile phone to her.Gong Mo picked up her phone and came out. She picked up her phone and angrily dialed Ye Liang Jing's number. With her waist tucked in, she waited for him to answer.Three seconds, seven seconds, eleven seconds ... ...Just when Gong Mo Mo thought that the other party wouldn't answer, a low voice that seemed to come from a distant country sounded, "Hello! "Who is it?""Ye Lin, you are such a bastard." said Gong Mo in a low voice.The other party was silent for a few seconds. Then, with a low voice and a hint of surprise, he asked, "Foam, is that you?"

"That's me. Let me tell you, the reason why I called you is to tell you that my palace foam is not a girl you can casually play with. the most important thing in my life is to let me see you. " palace foam threatened angrily.

"Did you go to work?""Don't pretend to be kind. I know you like that Ren Shan. Alright, then go and like her! My palace foam does not care about being liked by you. ""I'm sorry, I take that back."

"Which sentence?" For a moment, the palace foam was panicking.

"I like your line." The man's hoarse voice sounded.Tears gushed out of her eyes as she stared into the boundless night sky. Her heart turned cold as she bit her lips and asked, "Ye Liang Jing, do you really like that Ren Shan? You two have been together? ""Who told you that?""No matter who told me, you only need to answer whether I am or not.""Yes." The night was cold and the voice was deep.Gong Mo heavily choked on the words that came out of his mouth. Holding his mobile phone, he stubbornly refused to hang up, while his sobs were transmitted to that man's ear one after another. It was extremely sorrowful."Foam, don't cry.""You said you liked me, you bastard. I will never forgive you, never mind you." She hung up after hearing the angry voice of Miasma.Far away at the border, in an office of a huge base, Cold Night looked at his cell phone as he hung up. His face was complicated and calm, but there was a hint of emotion that couldn't be hidden.In the end, he had still hurt her.

Damn it, if I knew earlier, I shouldn't have foolishly said those words during those few nights.

At this moment, the phone in front of his desk rang. He picked it up and answered, "Hello.""Hey!" Chief, we have three unknown warplanes close to the police sector, requesting for orders to be destroyed. " On the other end was an anxious voice."Destroy the fighter aircraft and capture the enemy alive.""Yes."At this moment, there was no time for him to think about their relationship. His handsome face flickered with a murderous intent as he walked out of the office. Tonight would be another sleepless night for the base.