Chapter 236: Still Concerned About Him

This chapter is dedicated to @vjinxq .  Thanks for waiting, haha. Sorry for the late update though. Forgive me😭😭 Here's your chapter, Sweetie.

---

Chapter 236: Still Concerned About Him

Other than the two people he was specifically concerned about, there was no one else who could investigate the attack on Gong Ye Xiao's convoy. Furthermore, with Yan Yang taking advantage of the relationship between the Gong Family Group, the aftermath of the attack was also on the internet.

After seeing Gong Ye Xiao's appearance at the palace with his own eyes, Gong Yan was certain that Gong Ye Xiao wasn't injured, and also dispelled the thought of using this opportunity to seize the Gong Family Group.

Now, the most restless person was only Six Seas.

His people had been pursuing this matter as well, wanting to confirm where Gong Yexiao was, whether he was alive or dead.6 Hai Yang didn't dare to investigate the palace further. He knew that this place was definitely the Palace's territory and his men wouldn't be able to get their hands on it. Thus, he was also feeling haggard and waiting for the results during these five days.What he wished for the most was, of course, the news of Gong Yexiao's death.On the other hand, Junxuan didn't know that his uncle had already found out that Miasma was investigating him, so he didn't suspect that Hai Yang was acting normally in front of him.As for the Huo family, Huo Yanran had been flying abroad to deal with some problems at the wedding company ever since she talked to Cheng Yaoyue. She would be back soon.

In the early morning of the base, the soldiers were especially lively. In the distance, there was a neat line of soldiers walking around in formation, and on the field, there was a satin figure. This showed the strength of the country.

When Gong Mo opened his eyes, a trace of message flashed through his mind: he had to go back today.For some reason, she still felt a sense of loss. She stood up, tidied up the bed, and then packed up her things. She had originally carried a bag with her back, so she went to wash and change back into her new clothes, a set of professional suit.She picked up her shoulder bag and came out. She turned to look at the door of the cool room, which was closed, and thought, He won't be in the room, either.She now wanted to find Ren Shan and see when she would decide to return.She knocked on Ren Shan's door, which was opened from the inside. Ren Shan stood behind the door with a pale and haggard face, her eyes devoid of the sharp light of the past. She looked at Gong Mo Luo, her eyes filled with resentment.

In a single night, how could Ren Shan's face be so unsightly?

"Shan Shan, when are we leaving?" Gong Mo asked curiously.

Ren Shan looked at her young and energetic face, the jealousy in her eyes obvious.

"I need to rest a bit more. I'll leave in the afternoon." With that, Ren Shan closed the door heavily.She took a step back and blinked. She felt that Ren Shan was angry with her.She immediately recalled that she didn't offend him last night!Even if she decided to leave in the afternoon, it would definitely be in the afternoon.

She went back to her room and put her backpack down. She wanted to have breakfast, and she was hungry.

After having breakfast, when the soldiers were all training, she started strolling around with nothing to do. She didn't know where she was going and felt like she was in a training ground. She heard the sounds of men fighting coming from inside.Gong Mo was immediately shocked. Could it be that someone was fighting? Her slender body quietly approached from the side as she looked towards the arena from the door.

On a training platform, two men were staring at the silhouette of a man.

The fierce wind from his fist swept through the air. If he was an ordinary person, he would probably faint from just one punch.The palace foam was also startled, and when he saw the sturdy figure turn around, her heart skipped a beat.God! It was a cool night, and he was fighting two men on the stage.

Gong Mo's heart hung in his throat. Normally, when people fought on the streets, they would feel their nerves go numb, but at this moment, it was three men who were fighting together. Moreover, the fist wind was fierce.

She hid in the doorway, her slender figure invisible.

The scene of the fight on the stage was witnessed by her. She saw Ye Liang's back get hit by a sneak attack, and his tall body half-kneeling on the ground. At the door, Gong Mo was so scared that he immediately covered his mouth with his fist, afraid that he would scream and disturb them.

She knew that these three men were just rubbing their hands together, and did not really want to injure each other.At this moment, Ye Tianshui stood up, his gaze as vicious as a leopard. In that instant, he was like the king of darkness, emitting a powerful aura from his bones, causing his opponent to immediately take a step back.

His fist clenched and his joints cracked. One of the men wanted to take the initiative and attack before he made his move, but just as the wind from his fist was about to hit Ye Tianshui's chest, his wrist was suddenly grabbed by a palm. His move was too fast, and before the opponent could even react, he fell over his shoulder onto the ground.

Ye Liang at once restrained the hostility in his body, stretched out his palm and pulled his opponent up from the ground.

Long, your strength is too great, who would still dare compete with you next time! You won't have an opponent. " The man being pulled up immediately took the opportunity to shout loudly.Ye Liang's thin lips curled up into a smile. "You guys are also not bad."

"The two of us will fight you together, and we will lose every single time. Is that not bad?"

Nightingale shook her head, but at that moment, his sharp eyes shot towards the door, and he asked in a low voice, "Is it enough to peek?"Foam's delicate body trembled at the door. The heavens, he actually discovered her.The palace foam immediately wanted to leave, the night cold already walked up to her naked upper body, shouted to her, "Stop."This awe-inspiring aura caused Gong Mo Mo Mo's body to freeze on the spot. She bit her lips and turned to look at him, "Isn't it against the law to peek?"

"In the army, this act of peeping is illegal." The night was cold and deep.

Gong Mo curled his lips and said, "If you don't want to watch it, then so be it. It's not like it's a good show."

As she spoke, she felt the presence of a male coming from beside her. She turned around and saw that, under the sunlight, the man's figure was shockingly perfect, with eight abs on his well-built chest. It was not an exaggeration, but it was also absolutely filled with male strength.

Gong Mo Mo's pair of large eyes shifted away in panic, as if he was afraid that he would be unable to move away if he were to take another look.

Ye Lian stared at her with her deep eyes. Sweat seemed to be flashing on her thick eyelashes. Under the sunlight, the charm of a man was naturally revealed.

"Hiss ..." With a low, hoarse grunt, Ye Liang covered his left arm with his hand, and his handsome face flickered with an expression of pain.

Miasma's heart was still pulled for a moment, so she hurriedly asked, "Are you hurt?"