Chapter 256: He Chases Here

Gong Yexiao's car went straight to school. He wanted to go to school to meet Cheng Xiaoyue, so he drove directly to the reception area of the school. There were some children there and there were also some teachers watching over them.

She walked towards Ye Xiao's car and said politely, "Mr. Gong, Little Ze has been taken away by Miss Cheng."

"What?" Ye Xiao frowned. And not waiting for him?"How long has she been gone?" Gongye Xiao asked casually.The teacher immediately pondered for a few seconds and said, "She picked up the call at 2: 30 in the afternoon. It's been almost 2 hours now!"Gong Yexiao's handsome face immediately changed. "What did you say? She took my son at two-thirty? "Where to?"

"Miss Cheng said that a family member was severely ill and had to bring Little Ze to visit. She did not mention the family member."

Mika's eyes narrowed. Could it be that she was far away in the country? Was she seriously ill? However, even if that was the case, this woman shouldn't have silently taken his son away.Her cell phone was off. Was she on the plane?

Gong Yexiao immediately called Yan Yang, "Check with the airport to see if Cheng Ziyue has brought my son out of the country."

When she heard the boss's tone, she did not hesitate to check and confirmed in just two minutes, "Yes. Miss Cheng and Little Ze's plane had already flown for more than an hour."

"Damn it." Gong Yexiao turned off his phone and quickly got into his car. His mind was thinking, "Why didn't Cheng Xiaoyue say hello when she left the country this time?"Who did they think he was? Even if her aunt was sick and she wanted to go over to visit, he would immediately arrange a private plane for her and she would actually take her son on a civilian plane.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. It wasn't because she was flying with her son, but because she didn't even say a word before she left.

As he was venting his anger, his cell phone rang. He picked it up and saw that it was actually his grandfather calling. He pressed Bluetooth on the receiver and said, "Grandfather."

"Ye Xiao!" Did you get Little Ze? Bring him to the palace to have a meal here tonight. " Old Man Gong's voice sounded.

"Grandfather, maybe not tonight.""Why? You're not allowed to bring Cheng Ziyue here? " After Old Man Gong finished speaking, he snorted lightly, "It's just a few words with her, she sure has a good temper."Gong Yexiao's car suddenly stopped. He drove the car into the paved road and stopped, then asked in a surprised tone towards the phone, "Grandpa, you saw Yaoyue? "When?""What happened at noon? Grandfather can't even see her? " Old Master Gong asked.Gong Yexiao's nerves immediately tensed up as he probed, "Grandfather, you didn't tell her about Little Ze's custody rights, right?""Of course I did. The reason I'm looking for her is for this matter."A hint of vexation flashed across Gong Yeyue's handsome face. It seemed that the reason Cheng Yaoyue suddenly brought her son away was because of her grandpa.

Suddenly, Gong Yexiao thought of something and continued asking, "Grandfather, did you tell her that you wanted me to bring Little Ze back to the Gong family one year later?"

Old Man Gong scolded from the side, "I actually want to ask you, why didn't you specifically tell her that?"

"Then you said?" Gong Yexiao's head felt like it was about to explode. What did his grandfather add to the chaos?

"Then we'll bring Little Ze here on this double day break." With that, Old Master Gong hung up.

Gongye Xiao sat in the car, his handsome face was covered with a layer of anxiety. It seemed that Cheng Yaoyue didn't leave calmly, but hated him for leaving. No wonder she didn't say a word, and even picked up her son at noon.

Gong Yeyue made a fist and knocked on her head, she must have misunderstood him.

He picked up his mobile phone and dialed Yan Yang's number, "Prepare the plane for me. I want to get to the country's fastest route, immediately."

"Yes, Head of Palace." Yan Yang will do as he said.

Five minutes later, Yan Yang's phone call came in. His private plane was scheduled to depart at 6: 30.Gong Yexiao immediately headed straight for the airport.

On the plane, the sky outside the window gradually darkened. The little guy woke up and ate his meal on the plane, but he didn't eat much. Cheng Yaoyue touched his head and felt guilty. She must take him to have a good meal when they got off the plane.

This flight took nine hours.During the long flight, the little guy fell asleep again two hours later. Cheng only hoped that the plane would arrive soon so that his son wouldn't suffer.At this moment, the lights were dimmed and many people were sleeping, but Cheng Ziyue could not fall asleep no matter what. Her mind was filled with the details of the life she had gone through with, his gentleness, his domineering attitude, every word he said and every promise he made to her.Could it be that it was all fake? All for the sake of acting? To take advantage of her goodwill and let him take the opportunity to establish a relationship with his son?Every time Cheng Ziyue thought about it, she would burst into tears. She would rather not know him than have him take her child away from her like this.Cheng Ziyue wiped away her tears. Even if she was crying, it was only when her son was asleep that her heart ached. She was glad that the Old Master told her. Otherwise, she would be even more unprepared to have her son taken away after a year.She began to think that she would take her son and settle in her aunt's house. She would never return to the country, never want to see anyone from the palace again.

Even if Gong Yexiao had helped her father, she would use other means to repay him if she had the chance in the future. But if she had to sacrifice herself, she would already feel disgusted.

She was ready to never see him again. She would find a quiet place to live with her son.

However, the most painful and unbearable thing was to hurt her son. To speak out such selfish thoughts from her father was undoubtedly hurting his heart.

Therefore, at this moment, Cheng Xiaoyue was trying her best to cheat her son of an excuse and keep him abroad.Around six-thirty, a huge and luxurious Boeing 787, a large private jet, took off.Within the luxurious cabin, Gong Yeyue was leaning against the sand, his handsome face was filled with contemplation. His pair of black eyes were squinted tightly, even his fists were clenched without him realizing it.It was as if he was in an anxious mood.

Right now, Gong Yeyue was thinking about how he would explain this matter once he arrived at the country and found Cheng Yeyue.

Because only he himself knew best that he had never approached her with any sort of goal in mind or deceived her. He had even always thought the opposite of what his grandfather was thinking.However, this woman did not understand, nor did she know, that he had been approaching them with the intention of robbing Little Ze for a year before returning to the palace.Damn it.Gongye Xiao cursed in his heart.He didn't know who to annoy either.