Chapter 202: His Sudden Appearance

The restaurant that Cheng Xiaoyue had booked was right around the company's entrance. She stopped the car and stopped. Pei Zixuan stared at her with a smile. "I didn't expect to see you again after half a year."He'd said so many sweet words to her when he was chasing her that she was immune to them. She smiled and shook her head, then opened the door and got out.

On the other side, Pei Zixuan hurriedly said with a serious face, "I'm speaking the truth."

"Let's go in!"

After the two of them got off the car, a man in a suit followed them into the restaurant. This time, Cheng Xiaoyue chose a window seat, which was separated by a railing, creating a quiet and private environment.After Pei Zixuan sat down, he stared at Cheng Ziyue in front of him, impudently sizing her up. He loved the way she dressed today, the way she wore a suit, the way others wore old-fashioned, while she wore a sexy and seductive suit. Even when she buttoned up to the very last button, her delicate and pretty face was filled with sweetness, which made people want to cry out in admiration.

"Have you seen enough?" Cheng Xiaoyue immediately glared at him.

Pei Zixuan immediately blinked, feeling somewhat wronged, "You're not even allowed to look?"

"How rude."

Pei Zixuan burst out in laughter, "I love you to teach me a lesson."In front of the restaurant, a black Bugatti sports car suddenly braked at the entrance. A sizzling sound could be heard, as if sparks had come out. Just as the car came to a stop, a tall and sturdy figure stepped out from the car.At this moment, a middle-aged man in a suit came down from the restaurant and greeted him respectfully, "Boss, Miss Cheng and her guest are at the restaurant on the sixth floor with their left hand by the window."After a moment of hesitation, he handed the keys to the car to him and quickly walked in the direction of the elevator.In the dining room, Cheng Xiaoyue was carefully reading the menu while Pei Zixuan, who was sitting opposite her, supported his chin with his hands and looked at her with an expression of infatuation.

Gong Yexiao walked into the restaurant. From his direction, he could see the figure of Cheng Xiaoyue carefully looking at the menu. He squinted his eyes and walked over with a calm expression.

When he reached the aisle in front of her seat, he could see the man across from her, younger than he was, handsome enough, dressed like a modern sissy.

The anger in Gong Yexiao's heart immediately turned into a dark smile as he walked over gracefully.

With a low voice, he said, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

Cheng Xiaoyue was picking the dishes on the menu when she suddenly heard the voice. She raised her head in shock and was shocked.

Heavens, why was Gong Ye Xiao here?He saw Gong Yexiao sit beside her naturally, sitting next to her close to her close, grumbling, "Didn't I tell you to choose a better restaurant? "Why would you choose such a place?"

Cheng Xiaoyue looked at him dumbly. "Why is this man here?" She hadn't told him.

However, in the blink of an eye, Cheng Ziyue understood. He must have already known that she wouldn't ask him out, so he sent someone to follow her?On the opposite side, Pei Zixuan's brown eyes narrowed into a puzzled expression as he curiously sized up the man beside Cheng Ziyue. His body was tall and straight, and his facial features were perfect and perfect.

"Shiyue, this is?" A trace of hidden hostility flashed past Pei Zixuan's eyes.

"He ..."

"I introduce myself. I am Gong Ye Xiao, the father of Little Ze. In other words, the man who gave birth to Little Ze together with her four years ago." Gong Yexiao briefly and clearly announced his identity.Grow together?

This amount of information immediately reminds them of the intimacy they once had with each other at a negative distance.

Pei Zixuan's face was immediately filled with shock. From what Cheng Yaoyue had told him, he hadn't even been able to see Little Ze's face back then. Where did this man come from? However, he just realized that the man opposite him and Little Ze really did look like each other."He is Little Ze's father." Cheng Yaoyue also introduced him again, embarrassed.Pei Zixuan felt as if his heart had been struck by ten thousand points. His eyes widened as he looked at Cheng Yaoyue, "You two are married?""We ..." Cheng Xiaoyue wanted to say something, but she was cut off immediately. "The wedding will be held next year," she said.Cheng Ziyue turned around and looked at him, her eyes filled with shock. Why would this man lie to her? And, as if she and he really were going to get married, she said it in a very melodious way.Pei Zixuan blinked his eyes in disbelief. It had only been half a year since he returned, and Cheng Ziyue was already with another man? And he was going to get married?

"Let's order!" Cheng Yaoyue hurriedly greeted Pei Zixuan, who was standing across from her.

Gong Yexiao waved for the waiter to come over and said, "Get two more menus."

The waiter immediately placed a menu in front of him and Pei Zixuan, because just now, Pei Zixuan had only allowed Cheng Ziyue to order the dishes and didn't have any on hand. Right now, Gong Yexiao politely said to him, "Don't mention it, just order whatever you like."

The atmosphere became somewhat awkward.Cheng Ziyue stole a glance at Pei Zixuan and saw that his face was stiff. Apparently, he was so shocked that he didn't know what was going on.

"Aren't you busy? Why are you suddenly free to come? " Cheng Xiaoyue turned around and looked at Gong Yeyue with a smile.

Mika's deep eyes were filled with affection, but Steel Teeth was clenching his teeth. "No matter how busy I am, I have to find time to greet your friend!"Cheng Xiaoyue could feel the anger hidden in his smile. She laughed dryly and looked away.

Opposite of them, Pei Xuan's heart sank to the bottom in a second. He did not notice any hint of a smile on their faces. In his eyes, he only saw a pair of lovable couple.

Pei Zi Yun then ordered two dishes. Cheng Yaoyue and Gong Ye Xiao had finished ordering the dishes. The waiter then left.Pei Zixuan responded to the conversation, "I wonder what you do?"Gong Yexiao raised his eyebrows slightly and replied with some concept, "I'm in finance."

Cheng Ziyue looked at Pei Zixuan in shock. Could it be that he didn't know who Gong Ye Xiao was? This man had achieved the status of a world-class rich man.

However, she wasn't surprised that Pei Zixuan didn't know her. He only liked to travel and challenge others, and his father was in charge at home. He didn't care about the company and didn't care about the list of the world's rich and powerful people.

"Mr Gonggong is a successful person." Pei Zi Yun was using his methods to probe the palace. He must know that Pei Zixuan's family was abroad, and was quite wealthy.Gong Yexiao held the cup of water gracefully and moved it close to his lips. He smiled and said, "Not at all!"