Chapter 241

Chapter 241

Early morning.

6. The Sea's Residence.

6 Hai Yang, after searching for a few days, still didn't hear any news of whether Gong Yexiao was alive or dead, so he felt uneasy. This uneasiness made him feel the need to leave the country and hide away for a while, even if he was to covet the rights and wealth of the 60s, he still chose the latter over the rest of his life.He had already arranged for his wife and children to go abroad to seek refuge, while he stayed behind to ask about the affairs of the palace. He was still dealing with some of the following matters because he did not know when he would be able to return, so he would not take advantage of this fortune.Three days later, he was already done with the transaction. Last night, the last transaction had been inserted into his card, and he was satisfied. He planned to go to the airport early in the morning to board the plane to M State, then change planes from M State to the location he had finally chosen.

His car had arrived at the airport at seven o'clock in the morning. There were not many people at the airport, and Hai Yang felt much more at ease. His plane took off at seven-thirty, and he was just in time.

At this moment, he felt a sense of unwillingness in his heart. He thought that once he had avoided the limelight, he would still return. When he reached the entrance, Hai Hai handed his ID and passport to the inspector, just as he was about to step into the machine.

Suddenly, the inspector said to him, "I'm sorry, Mr. Hai, but you can't go through security."

Hai Shui's expression suddenly changed. "Why?"

"Because you have been withheld by the Public Communications Bureau from leaving the country. For at least two months, you can only stay in the country and not leave the country."

"What?" What right do you have to stop me from leaving the country? Do you know who I am? " In his panic, Hai immediately showed signs of exasperation.

Who was the one who held his qualification to leave the country?

"I warn you, you must complete the exit procedures for me today. Otherwise, I will sue you." Hai Shui said loudly.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Six, but we'll call the police if you keep getting in the way." The inspecting staff looked at him expressionlessly, but they did not buy it.

"I'm the Vice President of the 6thGroup." 6 The poster identified itself."No matter who you are, it has nothing to do with us. We only follow the procedures." The security personnel continued to ignore him.

In addition, they had seen too much. Usually, those who obstructed the exit would be the ones who committed the crime. Therefore, they were not afraid!

Hai Ri angrily carried a box out. After he came out, his expression immediately darkened with unease. He immediately thought of the person behind him. Other than Gong Yexiao, who else would be able to stop him from leaving the country so quickly?Seems like Cheng has filed a lawsuit with the court.Hai Yang's heart was truly in a panic. He didn't think that his entire life's worth of wisdom would be destroyed in the hands of a woman.At the same time, Cheng Xiaoyue received a call from a lawyer after sending off her son. She was glad that Hai Hai was detained during the airport's inspection. Otherwise, Hai Zhen would have run away."Lawyer Zhang, may I know when I can file a complaint against you?"

"Miss Cheng, we've checked the information. We can start the trial of your father's case tomorrow."

"Alright, let's do it tomorrow!" Cheng Xiaoyue didn't want to wait any longer. She wouldn't be afraid of anyone.

After sending off his son, Cheng Ziyue returned home. Now, Gong Yeyue was openly recuperating at home. Yan Yang would hand over the daily work to him every morning, and he would also be working at home.

She picked up the dishes and walked in. When she opened the door, she saw Gong Yexiao wearing a loose gray long-sleeved T-shirt and pants. Although he didn't look as charming as before in a suit, at this moment, he exuded the aura of a man living in a home.

His domineering aura did not diminish, but he gave off an enchanting aura.

Cheng Xiaoyue put down the dish and walked over. She frowned and asked, "How long have you been sitting here? It's about time for you to lie down."

Gongye Xiao lazily sat on the sofa. His thin lips parted as he said, "There's no need."

Cheng Yaoyue sat beside him, "Let me see your wound."

Gongye Xiao stopped what he was doing and allowed her to lift his lower hem to examine his wounds. The gauze stopped bleeding and it seemed like it was healing.

"I'm going to file a complaint tomorrow. The lawyer will be giving him a transfer today."

"Do you want me to go to court?" Gong Ye Xiao narrowed his eyes and asked.Cheng Yaoyue looked at him, shook her head and said, "You've done enough for me, I can't trouble you anymore, I can do it myself."Gongye Xiao gazed at her resolute expression, praising and smiling. "I believe you can do it."

Cheng Ziyue raised her eyes and touched his smiling eyes. She also smiled, "If it weren't for you, I might not have been able to do anything."

Gongye Xiao couldn't help curling his lips and looking at her with a warm smile. "That's why I have to put in more effort when thanking me."Cheng Ziyue knew what he meant, and her pretty face blushed a little. "You helped me so much just for this?""This is the deal you made back then, and you're blaming me again?" Gong Yexiao asked her in response.Cheng Xiaoyue looked at him speechlessly. "Alright!" "When your injury recovers, I won't refuse you anymore."At this moment, Gong Yexiao really wanted to kill Hai Yang to vent his anger. Seeing that she had already promised him, he unexpectedly felt powerless.

Damn it.

Seeing his handsome face tensed up, Cheng Ziyue smiled and comforted him, "Don't worry, I will wait patiently for your injury to heal."A look of vexation flitted across Mika's face, but was quickly replaced with an evil smile. He grabbed her arm and said, "Let's warm it up first."

Cheng Xiaoyue was immediately shocked. Was this man joking? His abdominal injury hadn't fully healed yet, and he was still acting recklessly?

"Don't... "Wait until your injury is better." Cheng Yaoyue refused.

Gong Yexiao didn't dare to do so. He immediately ran his hand across her chest, feeling a bit insolent. He was still unable to react to her attack.He lifted her up and she sat on his lap.The man's large palm was scorching hot, causing her body to feel hot and soft all over. She wanted to push him away, but she also wanted to take care of his injuries.If he hadn't been injured, maybe Cheng Xiyue would have really refused, but sooner or later it would have been given to him.

However, he was injured! He could be irrational, but she had to take that into consideration!

Besides, the man never took his injuries seriously."Don't..." She gasped and put a hand on his shoulder.

At this moment, Gongye Xiao was both angry and helpless. The woman he wanted was right in front of him. She could do whatever he wanted, but her body couldn't.

This kind of irritating feeling of wanting to kill was something that no one could understand.