Chapter 243

Chapter 243

When she came out of the courthouse, Cheng saw Gong Yeyue waiting for her at the door. Cheng rushed to his side, and she almost lost her balance in her high-heeled shoes.

Gong Yexiao's strong arm shot out. Cheng Yaoyue quickly pushed it away, "No need, I'm fine."

Gongye Xiao's sword-like eyebrows twitched in slight displeasure. He moved his large palm over, about to grab her small hand. He then tightened his grip on her small, warm fingers.

"Why are you here?""I'll cheer you on." Gongye Xiao let out a low laugh."But the doctor said you can't walk around.""I'll pay attention." After saying that, he led her down the stairs and sat in his car.

After Cheng Ziyue sat down, she seemed to be in a very low mood. Gong Yexiao held her in his arms and comforted her, "Don't be too anxious. 6 Seas is not so easy to deal with. Take your time, we will win this case."

"Hm!" "I know." Cheng Xiaoyue nodded. She knew it was only a matter of time. She had to calm down.

Gong Yexiao did not bring her home. At noon, he decided to accompany her for a meal outside. Gong Yexiao let Yan Yang decide on the restaurant that he would frequent.When they arrived, Cheng Ziyue was worried about his injuries, and her pair of clear, watery eyes were always fixed on him. Gong Yexiao's profound gaze would occasionally come in contact with her, and he held her hand as if they were a couple.

The girl looked towards the door and was immediately startled for a few seconds. Then, she aimed the cellphone in her hand towards the back of the two and pressed the recording button.

Within a few seconds, Gong Yexiao and Cheng Xiaoyue tightly gripped each other's hands.

The girl was a friend of Huo Yanran. She didn't expect to bump into other women around the palace. She immediately gave the video to Huo Yanran and added, "Yanran, watch out for those women."

At this moment, Huo Yanran was just getting off the plane. As soon as she started, she heard a message coming from her phone. She picked up the phone and opened it.

When Huo Yanran heard the words of her female friends, a hint of resentment flashed across her face. It seemed that her warning from before had no effect on Cheng Xiaoyue. She was still trying to seduce him.

A glint of scheming flashed through Huo Yanran's eyes as she bit her lips. It looked like she could only use her final move to plead for Old Master Gong to step forward.

But before the time was up, she had to find more evidence to seduce Gong Yeyue.Military base.Miyake sat in the SUV, the breeze blowing across her face and lifting her long hair. Her smiling face held a relaxed smile, and the cool night air beside her drove her out to a place to play.

The place was hidden deep in the mountains, with a natural waterfall. There was not a single person within two hundred miles, so only a small portion of people appreciated the natural scenery.

The night was cold, and he had chosen a day to take her on a sightseeing tour. He had promised her that he would return to the city tomorrow. On the last day, she would have to play a good game.

"This is great, it feels so free." Gong Mo forced a smile on his face as he stretched out his hand, letting out a moving cackle.

It was rare for Ye Liang's mood to be so relaxed. From time to time, he would look at her naive smile, and his heart would always throb and palpitate.

After two hours of traveling in the SUV, they finally reached a place where the SUV wouldn't be able to reach. They could only get off the SUV and walk.

He wore dark green camouflage clothes, which exuded the intense scent of male hale."Next, we're going to start walking." The night was cold as he faced the palace foam.There was a look of anticipation and excitement on her face. Today, they had all come prepared, bringing dry food and water, and she had never felt so carefree in such a carefree manner, as she had in such a long time.As she walked under the towering tree, the primitive scent assaulted her senses. The unknown animals and birds caused her to feel extremely excited. She would often stop to look, and at night, she would feel as if she had become a curious child.After passing through the mountain forest, they immediately walked up along a river that was so clear that one could see its bottom. Along the way, the scenery was beautiful, the air was fresh, the air was full of oxygen, the sound of running water could be heard, and under the forceful grip of the cool night air, they could feel the beauty of nature, and also experience the care of men.

After walking for almost an hour, they finally heard the sound of water splashing. The sound of water splashing into the sky could be heard. The white waterfall that was over ten meters tall gushed down like a piece of cloth. It was extremely beautiful.

"Wah ..." It's so beautiful! " Miasma's clear eyes were filled with shock.

At the end of the waterfall, at the bottom of the waterfall, the palace foam was floating on top of her body. The cool water spread over her white palms, and in the sunlight, the waves sparkled, making her look extremely beautiful.

As he stood there, the beautiful scenery before his eyes didn't attract him anymore. The only thing that attracted him was this angelic girl.

Seeing that she was able to play happily by the side of the pool, she was indeed like a little girl.

After playing with the water, Gong Mo bent down to search for the beautiful pebbles in the water. Not long later, she found a round rock that was smooth and white. She casually picked up a few of them.

He excitedly spread it out in front of Nightingale. "Look, it's beautiful!"

"Yeah, pretty.""I'm taking it back." The sunlight was shining on her face, and the slight curve of her smile, the red of her lips and the white of her teeth, made the man's Adam's apple tighten. As if possessed, he grabbed her waist with one hand and the back of her head with the other.

She immediately withdrew her gaze from the waterfall and knew what the man was going to do when she met his deep, pitch-black eyes.

Anxiety and panic flashed across her watery eyes. Her long eyelashes were even prettier than the wings of a butterfly. She blinked lightly.Ye Liang's heart throbbed violently. He no longer hesitated. It was as if his lower body, with its thin lips, had forcefully sucked her red lips and tightly kissed them.Her slender body was in stark contrast to his tall and sturdy body. Her softness was like water, while his rigidity was like stone. They tightly embraced and kissed under the waterfall.Her heart beat with foam and foam, and the wild weather made her tense up, testing her fragile nerves. She lifted her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, his wild intrusion on her lips.