Chapter 207: He Hearts Her Past

Only then did Gong Yexiao let her go. He was really hungry tonight and wanted to eat the instant noodles.

Cheng Ziyue took the noodles and sauces, and Gong Yeyue stood at the side with his arms crossed, looking at them. He didn't dare to take any more advantage of them, or else he would starve.

Cheng Ziyue also wanted to eat more, so she scooped up more of the sauce and scooped it up in a small bowl. When she carried it out, the aroma filled her nose, and Gong Yeyue also walked over, smelling the different fragrance of the meat. He looked at her doubtfully, "What kind of sauce did you add? "So fragrant.""This is my aunt's special beef mince. Xiaoze loves it the most." Cheng Xiaoyue said proudly."Your aunt? Your mother's sister? " Gong Yexiao raised his eyebrows and asked in surprise.

"She and I are not related by blood. I've called her Auntie since I was young and we have a good relationship. She's like a relative of mine."

"Is that so?" Mika's eyes immediately narrowed as she guessed, "She couldn't be your father's ..."Cheng Ziyue interrupted him angrily, "Don't speak nonsense, her husband passed away due to illness a few years ago, and her daughter married off a living child. She moved out of the country seven years ago to settle down.""Then why did you run over to where she was?"

"After my divorce from Junxuan, I didn't want to stay in the country for even a moment longer. She was the only person I knew abroad, so I called her. I didn't expect her to be so kind as to take me in and even take care of me while I gave birth to Little Ze."

"Did you have any money on you?"

"Even though I divorced Junxuan, I didn't touch my father's hand when he hit 500,000 yuan on my card. That's why I used this money to support my first two years of birth with Little Ze. After that, I couldn't hold on any longer and found this job." Cheng Haiyue mentioned the previous history of the acid, now, even look dull, no matter how bitter and tired, all come.He walked closer to her and she saw that he had not moved. She put her arms around him and held him in her embrace, promising in a low voice, "Trust me, I will never let you and Little Ze suffer any more grievances."Cheng Ziyue's heart beat rapidly. At this moment, she didn't want to disturb herself, so she snuggled up to him for a while and pushed him away, "Eat the noodles! "Don't be muddled."He regretted not finding her four years ago. If he had known at that time that she had a child, he would have definitely brought her to his side and taken good care of her, instead of letting this relationship come so late.In order to make him feel better, she comforted him, "Don't blame yourself, my life abroad with Little Ze is pretty good. If it wasn't for the company suddenly sending me back, I might have stayed there for the rest of my life."

"Then I really should thank your boss for sending you back to your home so that I can meet with Little Ze and then send you both back to me."

"Really?" Cheng Yaoyue laughed.

Her eyebrows were curved and her clear eyes were bright and enchanting under the light. In the blink of an eye, it had become a temptation.Gong Yexiao still held her in his arms and held her tightly. He held her head and forcefully sucked a few times on her red lips.Cheng Xiaoyue covered her mouth and glared at him. This man always bullied her at random places. She was speechless.However, she didn't know that out of all the women around him, she was the only one he wanted to bully.After eating the noodles and savoring the taste of the sauce, Cheng Xiaoyue was satisfied. Gong Yeyue was also satisfied. She even drank half of the soup, feeling a sense of satisfaction in her heart.

After cleaning up the dishes, Gong Yeyue didn't want to go back to his room to sleep. He sat on the sofa, thinking about something. Cheng Ziyue stood behind him and said, "I'll go to sleep first. You should also go to bed early!"

"En!" Gongye Xiao replied with a slight smirk.Cheng Ziyue looked at him. His figure leaned against the sand, seemingly exhausted. She had a feeling that he was carrying a problem that she couldn't help to deal with.If it was someone else, it might have been different! For example, Huo Yanran would definitely be able to advise him on matters regarding the company.Cheng came back to her room, her head empty and unable to sleep.Early morning.After sending Xiaoze off and having breakfast with Miaomiao, Cheng Xiaoyue walked into the company. At around 9: 30, her cell phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was Qiaoxuan's number. Although it wasn't saved, it hadn't changed since her university."What's the matter?" Cheng Xiaoyue asked coldly."Yaoyue, can you come out of the office for a bit?" I have some evidence of my uncle that I want to give you. " Jun Xuan's voice came.Cheng Xiaoyue frowned. Evidence from the sea? Right now, Gong Yexiao was in the middle of an investigation. He might need to do so."Are you sure it's evidence against your uncle?" She didn't want to be fooled again.

"Believe me, I feel very ashamed for my uncle to have done such a thing. To be able to help your father's Undead, I feel a lot more at ease." Jun Xuan sighed.

Cheng Xiaoyue bit her lips and said, "Alright, I'll come down now."

When Cheng Yaoyue got off the building, she saw that Junxuan's car was parked under a tree on the street. She walked over to his window and handed him a folder. "These are the things I gathered about my second uncle five years ago. It might be helpful to you in your search for the truth."

Cheng Ziyue took it and looked at her lovingly. "I read the newspaper. Will the matter between Gong Yeyu and Miss Huo affect you?"

"This is my problem, it has nothing to do with you." Cheng Yaoyue didn't respond, and turned to leave.

Junxuan's eyes flashed with a trace of unwillingness as he gazed at her slender and enchanting figure. However, he would wait. He would take this opportunity to rush up to her after she left his side.Right now, with Gong Yexiao's status, he did not dare to act rashly.Cheng Ziyue didn't return to the company. Instead, she called Gong Yexiao from downstairs and told him about the documents sent by the Six Jun Xuan just now.Although Gong Yexiao was a bit angry that she would so easily meet up with Lu Qingxuan, even with the information in her hands, he still said in a bad tone, "Send them to me.""Should I send it over now?" She only went to his company the first time she saw him.Gong Yexiao said from the other end of the room, "Hm! Bring it here yourself. "

This was related to the truth of her father's car accident, so she didn't dare to be careless.

On the street in front of the Chao Duo group, three kilometers away, a white palanquin was waiting for the traffic light, with Huo Yanran, dressed in an elegant dress, sitting in the driver's seat. She looked at the majestic building and was looking forward to going over to surprise Gong Yexiao and invite him for lunch again.

He shouldn't reject her again, right?