Chapter 204: Danger behind

In a luxurious office, Gong Yan sat on the sofa, smoking a cigar, deep in thought.

At this moment, the door was somewhat impatiently pushed open. His gaze shot over in anger, and he saw his son, Gong Cheng striding in with an anxious expression on his handsome face. He was just about to call out to Gong Yan when he noticed his father's complexion darken.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Gong Chengwei asked with some surprise.

"To take the risk of acting so arrogantly, this is one thing you will never be able to match up to." Gong Yan reprimanded angrily.Gong Chengwei's expression slightly changed, a trace of strong unwillingness flashed in his eyes, "Father, even you think so? I don't care what others say, but you can't increase the morale of others and extinguish the prestige of your own son! "Gong Yan snorted, "It's exactly because you are my son that I am so angry. I don't care about the temper of others." He took another deep drag of his cigar and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Dad, I heard from the steward that last night, Grandpa asked Gong Yeyue to take his son and eat with Huo Yanran from the Huo family. Isn't this the kind of marriage that's guaranteed?" After Gong Chengwei finished speaking, a trace of annoyance and annoyance flashed across his eyes, as Huo Yanran's devastatingly beautiful face appeared in his mind.

Gong Yan saw through his thoughts, "After that night, you didn't want to think about that Huo family's tea shop. I don't care if you really like her, it's best to restrain yourself a little."

"Dad, it's just a woman I like, why do you care?"

"That still depends on who it is. Huo Yanran is the woman that the old man arranged for Gong Yexiao. You're his cousin. By openly robbing someone, you want your grandfather to hate you even more, right?" Gong Yan coldly stared at him, "When you don't have the ability to get everything, you have to endure, endure things that others cannot endure.""Dad, I know, but I'm worried that Gong Yesxiao will marry Huo Yanran. By then, it'll be too late." Gong Chengwei said somewhat vexedly.Looking at his son's useless appearance, Gong Yan sighed heavily in anger, "What are you so anxious for? It is still unknown whether Gong Yesxiao likes Huo Yanran or not."Gong Chengwei was immediately shocked by his father's conclusion, "How could he not like Huo Yanran? "Huo Yanran is so beautiful and her conditions are so excellent."

"Gong Yexiao has a prideful personality and his preferences are hard to determine. Based on my people's observations, he probably likes his son's mother now and his love for that child is destined to never reach Huo Yanran. Right now, he is just trying to stall for time.

"What delay?"

Your grandfather promised him a year's time to get along with his child. At the same time, he also allowed him to live together with his child's mother, allowing that child's feelings to be transferred to him. In the future, they can bring the child back to the palace.

"Gong Yeyue has a good mind for business, but his judgement is extremely poor. He doesn't want Huo Yanran, who is still in a good mood, to go get that ordinary girl."

"It's precisely because he has a poor opinion of women that you are able to take advantage of this opportunity to disturb him. Otherwise, don't even think about becoming the future Patriarch of the Gong Family in your lifetime."

"I'll listen to dad, I'll do whatever dad tells me to do." Gong Chengwei immediately stood behind his father and patted his shoulder to make him happy.

He was the only son of Gong Yan. Even if he had to stay, he would push him to the position of the head of the Gong family. He couldn't just let the descendants of Gong Yeyu's bloodline obtain eternal wealth for no reason.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of things like learning to manage the company." Gong Yan said to his son.

"Dad, you must not let Huo Yanran be married away by Gong Yesxiao. Once I sit in his seat, I will immediately marry Huo Yanran and bring her home." Gong Chengwei pleaded with a pleading expression."Just Huo Yanran is enough to make you lose your mind. I don't even care about Gong Yexiao!" After saying so, Gong Yan narrowed his eyes. Indeed, the marriage alliance between the Gong family and the Huo family could not be successful. Otherwise, with the background of the Huo family, Gong Ye Xiao and his father would never be able to make a comeback."Dad, shouldn't you do something to make Huo Yanran hate Gong Ye Xiao?""You don't need to care about this, hurry up and go back to work!" Gong Yan harrumphed, he had his own ideas.

He could only let go of his disappointment. He could never guess how his father was feeling, so, four years ago, Gong Yan had the ability to fight with Gong Ye Xiao in front of the Old Master of the Gong family.

Gong Yan picked up his phone and spoke to the person on the other end of the line, "Just arrange your stuff and continue working.""Master, do you still want a private photo of Gong Yexiao?""This time I want more ingredients, the price will not be short.""Don't worry, Lord Asgard Mistress. We will do our best, don't worry."At four-thirty in the afternoon, Cheng Jieyue came downstairs from her office. Outside the door, Miyagi's special car, a black Rolls-Royce, was waiting for her.

She opened the back door of the car. Gong Yexiao was still holding a piece of information as he read through it. She frowned, "If you're busy, I'll go get the child."

Gong Ye Xiao turned his head and looked at her with an indifferent expression, not saying a word.Cheng Yaoyue sat inside, not wanting to talk for a while. She was angry even when she saw him doing what happened today.When they reached the school, the car stopped and the little guy was already running over with his backpack on his back."Mommy, is Uncle Pei here yet? Does he really have to go back? ""Hm!" He's back. " Cheng Ziyue smiled as she caressed his small head."Where?" The little guy looked behind her."He's back at the hotel. Do you want to see him?""Yes." The little guy nodded.Gong Yexiao stood behind Cheng Ziyue. His chest felt stuffy as he watched the little fellow reminiscing about Pei Zixuan, but he didn't stop the little fellow from missing Pei Zixuan. To a child, this was a sign of gratitude."I'll book a restaurant tonight. Take Ozawa to see him!" Gong Ye Xiao suddenly spoke to Cheng Yaoyue.

Cheng Ziyue turned around and looked at him, thinking that he was going to go as well. However, her face was expressionless as she said, "I'll go back to work overtime. I'll pick you guys up after dinner."

"Daddy, let's go together!" Let me introduce Uncle Pei to you! " The little guy hugged his leg excitedly.What he didn't know was that his father had already met Pei Zixuan. Gong Ye Xiao reached out to stroke his little head, "No need. Daddy will see you again when the time comes. Have fun with your mommy.""I'll book my own restaurant." Cheng Xiaoyue didn't want to trouble him."No, I'll book it." At the very least, he still had the right to book a restaurant tonight.

On the way, Cheng Ziyue called Pei Zixuan and told him that Little Ze wanted to see him tonight. Pei Zixuan readily agreed. The restaurant had already been reserved by Gong Yeyue and she gave him the address. Now, the mother and son went over.