Chapter 259

Chapter 259

Cheng Ziyue slept for more than two hours. She was not in the habit of taking a nap, but she still felt like she was going to wake up soon. She rolled over and tripped over something on her arm. Her eyes immediately opened.Her brain was still aching, and she felt as if someone was sitting on the headboard of her bed. Cheng Yaoyue blinked her beautiful eyes, and the man's face was facing away from the sun, so she couldn't really see him, but even if she didn't have to see him clearly, it was only due to his familiarity and aura.

Cheng Yaoyue was so shocked that she immediately sat up and looked at the man sitting in front of her like a ghost.Gongye Xiao.This was the man she didn't want to see the most."You ..." Cheng Xiaoyue looked at him with eyes full of resentment, "Disappear from my sight."

"Shiyue, listen to my explanation." Gong Yexiao's profound gaze locked onto her as he spoke in a low voice.Why would Cheng Ziyue want to hear his explanation? She could no longer believe his words. She gritted her teeth and angrily said, "Did you hear that? Get out!"With that, she lifted the blanket and was about to get off the bed from his side. 

Seeing that she was about to leave, Gong Yexiao instinctively grabbed her wrist with his big palm, wanting to hold her back.In the midst of her anger, Cheng Ziyue gave him a hard shove, and Gong Yeyue's big body backed up, leaning against the doorjamb, his big palm suddenly covering the injured part of his abdomen.Normally, he wouldn't have been able to push her away, but today, the man was sitting motionlessly in front of the bed for two hours, plus the pressure on his injured side. Now that she pushed him, his strength weakened, causing him to stagger and stagger.

When she saw him clutching his stomach, she immediately thought of him. He had just taken off the stitches yesterday, and the wound had not completely healed yet. Her heart tightened as she stared at him, wanting to care, but she swallowed it anyway.

Ye Zichen stared at him with a bit of nervousness.

He gently pulled out the hem of his shirt from the waist of his pants and lifted it to check. He saw that there was a trace of dark red blood on the cloth that was still wrapped around his waist.

Cheng Ziyue's breathing became sluggish. Could it be that she just pushed him a moment ago, causing his wound to split open again?

Gong Yexiao put down his clothes and looked up at her with eyes brimming with pain. He said hoarsely, "Can you listen to my explanation?"Cheng Yaoyue bit her lips, turned her face away and said, "I don't want to hear it, there's a hospital nearby, go and treat your wound.""If you won't listen, then I won't leave." Mika's tone was low and arrogant."You still want to stay here? There's nowhere for you to stay. " She really didn't expect him to rush over so quickly."Don't believe my grandfather's words. Although I promised him before, I absolutely did not intend to snatch away Little Ze." Gongye Xiao narrowed his eyes and looked at her.

Cheng Ziyue's beautiful eyes were also filled with anger as she looked at him, and coldly snorted, "You promised your grandfather while acting in front of me, and you still want me to believe you?"

He gritted his teeth and said, "If you don't trust me, I'll immediately find a lawyer to promise you that I will definitely not take away Little Ze after a year."

"I know that the lawyer beside you is very powerful. For people like you, what kind of case is there that you can't win? "If you really want to reassure me, then please leave me and Little Ze's side and don't appear again." At this moment, Cheng Ziyue's mind was filled with caution and caution towards him. Therefore, she could only hope to not believe anything that he said.

Gongye Xiao's heart had never been so anxious. He hadn't thought that any promise he made would be of no use in the eyes of this woman.

"Cheng Yaoyue, how much trust do you have in me?" He was so anxious that he could only put on his usual domineering tone.

"I used to believe you, but now, in this world, you're the one I can't trust the most."

These words caused Gong Yexiao's heart to ache painfully. Due to the constriction of his heart, it also affected his wounds. His face paled from the pain and beads of cold sweat appeared on his forehead. He held the door and panted slightly.

Cheng Xiaoyue hardened her heart and said to him, "Leave my aunt's house, I don't want to see you again."

"I'm not leaving." Gong Yexiao bit his lips and endured the pain as he spoke with determination.

Cheng Ziyue angrily walked past him, and stared at his stubborn back, "You're not leaving, I'm leaving.""Where are you going?" "What's going on?""None of your business." Cheng Xiaoyue coldly snorted.If he forced her to leave because he was here, he could only grit his teeth and say, "Alright, I'll leave, but I won't leave here.""That's your problem." Cheng Xiaoyue turned to look at him."Calm down for two days and we can talk." Gongye Xiao had to give her time. She had just been provoked, and her hatred towards him was at its strongest.Gong Yexiao folded up his suit and covered the trace of blood on his white shirt. He didn't want his son to see it.But when Cheng Ziyue saw it, her heart tightened. She wanted to care, but her throat was stuck. She thought, he's already so big, so how could he possibly be injured? Should she keep her eyes on him for treatment?

Thus, this concern was swallowed back into her stomach.

Gongye Xiao walked past her, his handsome face close to her. "If you don't trust me, I won't leave this place one day."As if that threatened her.Cheng Ziyue's pale face snorted, "Even if you live here, it has nothing to do with me."

Gong Yexiao's hot breath sprayed on her face, and Cheng Ziyue turned away in disgust. Her disgust was quite obvious, causing the man's expression to darken to the end. He finally experienced it, she was as cold as him.

"Don't show our relationship to your son when you go downstairs later." Cheng Xiaoyue ordered.

Glimmers danced in Mika's eyes. "Don't worry. My son is mine too. I share the same thoughts as you."

Cheng Yaoyue was breathless.

Downstairs, the little guy finally waited for his father and mother to come down together.

"Daddy, Mommy ..." The little guy excitedly called out. It was great to be able to see his parents and Mimi in this house at the same time.

"Little Ze, your father is busy. He is leaving." Cheng Yaoyue smiled at her son.

"No, no, no, let dad stay here!" The little guy immediately held onto his father's hand, not wanting him to leave.

Gong Yexiao turned his head and looked at Cheng Xiaoyue, seemingly saying, "Can he stay?"

"Little Ze, don't act like a spoiled child. Your father is busy."

"Son, don't worry. Daddy will come see you tomorrow.""Really?"

"Of course, Daddy lives nearby and won't be returning for the time being."

"Hm!" "So when are you coming home?"

"I'll come back whenever your mom comes back." Gongye Xiao said in a pampered manner.