Part 13

We finished packing at the same time, luckily I decided to buy a couple bikinis in case of a hot tub so I was more or less prepared. Well I thought so anyway, Tom didn't.
'Y/n, you've only filled half your suitcase'
'That's all I have'
' no no no, our flight is at 11pm which leaves us enough time to go shopping, come on' he pulled me out of the room leaving out suitcases behind.
'Where to then?' I asked.
'Let's try the shops we went to before but this time look for a summery wardrobe'
'Okeydokey then' I said while walking into the elevator.
'And this is on me'
'Tom! N-'
'Er, you just payed for a holiday to Hawaii for a week I think it's fair I do this'
'I guess'
'Good' he smiled and pecked my lips before he walked out of the hotel pointing out the first shop.
Tom ended up buying me quite a lot and from nice shops as well, I thanked him like 50 times per item and he didn't mind at all. We managed to avoid paparazzi and some of tom's fans but obviously we ran into a couple. A lot for them were asking about me of course and tom kept saying we were friends until the last one.
'Who's that?' The blonde girl said.
'Oh this is y/n' Tom smiled and pointed to me. I smiled at the girl and her friend. 'Hi'
'Hello, so are you two just friends?' I looked at the ground waiting for tom to reply with a no and we can head back to the hotel yet, he didn't.
He took my hand and said 'no actually, we're dating'
'W-what I thought you were with zendaya'
'Well you thought wrong' he laughed and the girl stood in shock.
'Wow, well she is very pretty' I blushed
'Awh thank you'
'We'll leave you two alone t-thank you' her friend said.
'That's ok' me and Tom replied smiling back at them as they left us.
We got back to the hotel and I finished packing. We lay on the bed, my head on tom's chest as he flicked through his phone.
'So we are official now?'
'Indeed we are' he chuckled to himself.
'But you haven't asked me if I want to be your girlfriend'
'You have to ask?'
'Yes you have to ask' I laughed.
'Do you want to be my girlfriend' he asked.
'Tom it's supposed to be special'
'Then we'll see what happens in hawaii' I smiled to myself becoming overexcited just thinking of having a holiday with tom all to myself, even more so than now.
'I really like you tom' I looked up at him and he put his phone down.
'I really like you too' he smiled and pulled me closer to him kissing me as soon as he got the chance. We rolled about on the bed giggling and kissing until we realised we had to get to the airport ASAP. Dashing out of the hotel, we laughed and ran out to the nearest taxi. We got to the airport on time and we had our hoods up so no one could recognise us. We finally boarded the plane on time and took our seats.
'This is bloody nice' I said.
'I did buy first class' he said holding my hand in our seats. 'First class for a first class girl' he chuckled.
'Awh Tommy' I kissed his cheek.
'Tommy, I like it' he laughed.
'Does no one call you that?'
'Nope'
'Then I will be the only one to do it' I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. This would be a long flight, yet the most enjoyable one I'll ever have.