My first day without Phoniex. -2-

Hayden's P.O.V:

Phoenix pawed my leg whilst I was in the kitchen, telling me that I need to prepaid for a seizure, that I needed to get somewhere safe, and that I needed to tell someone.

"JASPER! SHE PAWED!" I yelled. I've been having seizures since I was ten. And let me tell you, it sucks. I put my apple back in the bowl and run up the stairs. I went into my room and layed on my bed. Making sure there was plenty of pillows around me.
Jasper ran into my room.

"Cover!" I commanded. Phoenix obeyed the command and covered my legs and my stomach with her body. When she senses a seizure she paws me on the leg that means I'm going to have a mild one. And on the hand, means it's so bad that I need to call the ambulance. It's called a tonic-clonic seizure.

HERE'S WHAT A TONIC-CLONIC LOOKS LIKE. YOU. CAN. SKIP!

^ Phoenix protecting Hayden

Then I blacked out.

~~~~ Five hours later~~~~

I woke up to my head pounding in pain.
I held my hand up to my head. God damn. Funny thing is, this isn't the worst one yet.

I commanded Phoenix to get off my body and she obeyed. I got up slowly and walked out my room. I walked down the hallway to Jasper's room. I knocked on his door. He opened the door and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Are you okay?!" He hugged me.

I coughed, "I will be once you stop squishing the breath out of me" I said between laughs and coughs. Both which made my head hurt even more.

He released me. "Can I get some Advil and my normal meds? My head feels like a cow just sat on it for thirteen hours." Jasper nodded and handed me my meds. He carries a bottle with him in a back pack and I carrie a bottle with me in mine. It was for safety even though I felt the pills only made me more tired.

I took them and smiled at Jasper. I walked away after I said my thanks and went back into the kitchen. I was partched and starving because I hadn't eaten all day.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I took all four pills,then I took my advil. Then I took a apple and grabbed peanut butter out of the cabinet. I made me a plate of apples and peanut butter. I let Phoenix lick the spoon, considering she loved peanut butter, and it was a part of my thanks for earlier. Even though she has been trained to protect me, I still feel like she supposed to be rewarded.

Just like in school when someone walks on her paw, with heels, *cough cough* Madeline, and she doesn't stop working. (Paying attention to the owner no matter the distraction.)

I eat the snack and I instantly feel better. I decide that I'm going to go upstsirs and grab my hoodie to walk Phoenix.

As soon as I walk outside I feel the cold breeze of early August weather. Woo-hoo. I start to shiver as I walk her. But I continue to walk her anyways. She loves walks. Almost more than peanut butter.
I pulled out my phone and put some earphones in, I turned on my playlist and bobbed my head to the music.