Mal Seziure aka Absent Seziure -9-

I walked in with Phoenix at my side and immediately squealed

The last time I was here was when-

Oh.

That's right.

The last time I was here was the day before the accident.

Oops....

I walk over to the stand where the cups are held and grab two medium cups. I hand one to Grayson and he raises his eyebrow.

He takes his medium cup and puts it back and grabs a large cup.
I start laughing at the amusement in his eyes.

I walk over to the flavors and pour in a little bit of Oreo Surprise.
Basically it's just 80% oreo 15% vanilla and 5% chocolate.
I skip and giggle over to the topping and grab M&Ms, Hershey's chocolate pieces, and oreos. I drizzle a little Carmel in top and smile. It's been so long since I've been here.

I set the cup on the counter and grab a small cup. I fill it with Vanilla and Fudge brownie and put gummies frogs on top, chocolate, and three skittles on it. I drizzle a tiny bit of fudge on top too.

I grab a taste tester cup and fill it with Peanut butter for Phoenix.

I walked over to the weight thing to pronounce how much money you need in order to buy your Frozen yogurt.

I look over to see Grayson looking between the fro-yo types and me.

"How? I-" He stutters. I start laughing at his surprised face.

I sigh and calm myself down. "We used to come here a lot when I was younger so I can do this-" I pause and grab a spoon from the container, pointing it at him, "impressively fast."

Grayson stuck out his bottom lip in an attempt to pout. I rolled my eyes and I couldn't help the small smile that made its way to my lips.

"Help me pick a flavor?" He asked.

I nodded my head and pointed to the vanilla and wedding cake. He raised his eyebrow at me.
"How did you know that I liked vanilla?"

I shrugged. "Your a pretty boring guy." I giggled at his scowl.
"But if you put vanilla and wedding cake together, it Inhanses the flavor." He nodded his head and split it equally.

He wandered over to the deserts area.
He got M&Ms, chocolate chips, skittles, gummy worms, and some other things. He poured both Carmel and Fudge on his Fro-yo mix and moved over to the scale. He motioned for me to put my two on the scale.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because why not?" I huffed and placed my two Fro-yo cups on the scale.
"Who's this one for?" He pointed to the second cup.

"Jasper." I shrugged.

He nods his head and rang the bell for a cashier to come around.
A male that looked around the age of 22 came out from the back.
He looked at the two of us then at Phoenix.

He rings us up and tell a us the total.
It's surprisingly cheap.

When we go sit down in the corner of the room at one of the higher tables. Where we sit at, there's two huge windows that give us a good view of the small lake that is nearby.
I hand the taste tester cup to Grayson and nod towards Phoenix.

"Give it to her?" He asks.

I nod my head and my heart warms at the excitement being shown in his eyes.

He dips his pinky in the tip of the Fro-yo, and taps it on Phos nose.

I laugh as she trys to lick it, but she failes to lick it off her nose. There's a small 'stain' on the top of her nose.

Suddenly the cashier walks over to us and starts to bend down.
"Tuck over." I comand Phoenix.

Phoenix goes on the other side of my and curls up in a small, yet tight position to where she can't be reached.

It was a good thing we sat in the corner of the room. The guy looks up at me with slightly angry, slightly confused eyes.

"What did you do that for?" He asked me. In a very obviously irritated tone.
"I just wanted to pet your dog."

I roll my eyes. "Sir, in most cases people think that they can go up and randomly pet service animals, but you cannot. If I start having a seizure at some random moment-" Phoenix paws my foot, "and you are petting her, making eye contact with her, making noises that would make her think that your calling out to her, and other things that make go off task, I could die. If she's not paying attention to me and is paying attention to you or someone else and not to me- there's a chance she won't sense a seizure and it can be bad."

The guy looks a little shocked.

"So please next time that you-"

Grayson's P.O.V:

Hayden is telling off this dude and and suddenly she stops and her head shakes a little, her eyes are big.

Phoenix nudges my leg and I shoo her away a little.

I'm confused as to what is happening.

"See someone with a service dog, ask to pet the dog or animal first. Same thing if you want to give them food." She looks agitated. Although I must admit- she sure is sexy when she's angry.

The guy shook his head in a small bit of fear and walked away.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked her.

Hayden P.O.V:

"What the hell was that about?"
Grayson asked me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"It was about people being stupid and not reading." I slumped down lower in my chair.

For about another 10 minutes we sat in silence so I could cool off.

"Did I have a mal seizure?" I looked up at him to see him already looking at me with his head tilted.

"What is a mal seizure?" He was mixing his Fro yo. More like what was left of it- but still.

"A mal seizure is where also called a Absent Seizure. Basically I space out for a few seconds." I informed him.

He nodded his head. "Yeah you did... Phoenix is really good at her job ya know." I chuckled a little at his enthusiasm.

"Yes Grayson I know she is, I've owned her for three years." I said sarcasticly.

He laughed a little. I still love that laugh....

"Wanna play 20 questions?" Grayson asked. I nodded and looked at him so he could go first.

"Favorite color?"

"A green-blue or Rose Gold maybe even yellow."

"Favorite animal?"

"Hmm.. " He put his hand on his chin, "Dolphin."

I nodded my head.

"What about your favorite animal?"

"Phoenix of course!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

Grayson laughed at this and I giggled when he got a little Fro-yo on his chin.

I pointed to my chin then at him and he tilted his head as to say, 'what?'

I handed him a napkin and pointed to my chin again then his. He made a '0h' face and wiped his chin. I giggled as his cheeks turned red.

We finished our fro-yos and headed home.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Vote and Comment!

Sorry this took forever to post and that I have three unfinished story's...

Oops..