Quite and cute.-3-

Grayson's P.O.V:

I see this girl walk into Mrs. Roberts class. She has long brown-to-light brown hair, freckles, and she also has the piecing light blue eyes. Like. They were thick layers of soft ice. Does that make sense? She has a small button nose, and medium heart shaped lips. I noticed she has a nose stud on the right of her nose. I chuckled a little. She seemed like the quite girl that kept to herself, not the type to get a piercing. She was overall very cute.

She was mostly on the tiny size. Like she looked extremely tiny. She isn't wearing what 85% of this schools girls do. Aka, a tight dress that literally only covers half their ass. Or a tube top with a cropped Jean jacket and jeans with so many holes in them that if they make one wrong move the rest of the fabric will come off and now they have shorts.

No. She is wearing a light pink sweater that falls at her arms with skinny boyfriend jeans and white shoes. She probably has the most clothes on in the school, besides Opal, the schools 'I'm a nerd and even I call myself one,' girl.

Couldn't say the same for her friend. Her friend has on a black skirt with fishnets under them, she has a half tucked pink shirt that says, "stop looking at my tits," which made me chuckle, with a leather jacket over that. She also has on extremely tall black boot-heel type things that added a good 4 inches to her height.The red headed friend was more Seth's type. She has green-brown eyes. A slim nose. 'Plumped' lips. And she also had a piercing. Although this nose ring is a septum it definitely still screamed Seth.

They start talking in hushed voices. I try not to bother with the conversation for multiple reasons, main being I couldn't hear most of it. I finish setting up the last of the cameras before walking out.

I sent Seth a text.

Me- Yo. I saw this cute chick and her friend, the friend is your type btw.

Seth- coolio dude. I'm in the janitor with Jamie. She kept pushing her boobs at me, so it's going to get rough.

Me- TMI remember? Anyways. Once you get done with your fuck buddy, look out for a girl with brown hair with a small diamond nose ring. She is wearing a pink/purple colored top with skinny bf jeans. Find out something about her.

Seth- Yeah okay. I can tell she sparks your interest so I'll see what I can do. Peace dude she's starting to get weird and I need to leave.

I laughed and then rolled my eyes.
I understand. I'm a half way player. If a girl throws herself at me- I'm going to play her- but if she doesn't just want me for sex, money, or popularity, she is most definitely going to spark my interest.

It seems weird because I'm the schools, 'it' guy, but oh well. Suck a sock. This isn't some Clichè story where the guy saves the girl from something from her past. Or where im a man whore. No, that's DEFINITELY Seth.

I go to my locker to grab a apple from my book bag. I put in my code and open the door. Out falls four little sticky notes.
I grabbed them off the floor and read them.

My place, 10 o'clock? My parents won't be home and well, let's just say, I'm rougher than a cobra. -Rebecca.

At the bottom she left her name, number and address. I rolled my eyes again and put the note to the side.
The second note,

I can't wait for you to find out who I am. I want to rip off all your clothes and eat you. Your so sexy. -Your impatient stalker and future wife.

I groaned at that one. This happened last year and let me tell you.
It's annoying as shit.
The third note was my daily does of cheesy pick up lines.