Truth and Family-6-

Pretend that looks like Grayson
Lmao I'm just now realizing how fast this moved for them knowing each other for an actual day. Oops.

Hayden's P.O.V:

After dinner Carson and I went back to my room.
He went back to my photographs and story's and I went back to my bean bag chair.
I have an idea that i would like to recreate, i would want to make a picture with me and Jas with 'family of five' written across the top. I liked what ideas i have so far. I don't know whether to represent this for my parents, or to represent all the people that have left in my life.

I used to have a best friend. That very person, is the person in this school that bully's me. Madelaine.

She left me when she got to 8th grade because she hit puberty and mine got delayed becuse of my epilepsy.
She got asked out by her current off and on boyfriend- Matt Davis- he bully's me but not no where near as bad as Maddie.

I could also write about my parents and Cayden.

They mainly left because of my 'curse.' They also blame me for the car crash and they took Cayden away from me.

I wanted to see my twin sister. I won't be capable of meeting her again until we are 18. When were an adult. I have to wait 1 year until I can hear my sisters voice. And it kills me.

I could also write about my previous service dog, Junie.
He was a grey and black Great Dane.

He was an amazing dog.
He also helped me with my seizures.
We got him when he was 3 and someone posiened him.
He died when he was 8.
So we had to say goodbye.

Then we got Phoenix.
We got her when she was a puppy and someone helped us train her.
I named her Phoenix because Phoenix's rise from their ashes. And Phoenix rose from Junies ashes.

I could also write about the time my innocents was taken away from me. I don't talk about it much. My brother knows not to bring up rape, abuse, sex, or anything like that. He knows I'm sensitive to that subject.

Did I want to let Grayson stay in my life?
Did I want to let him get hurt by the chance of me dying?
Would he cared if I died?

No of course not. Why would he care? You just met him. He would be crazy to care for you.

That voice is right. I just met him. Why would he care for me? Even if I cared for him, he would never care for me. No one does. They just show pity because of my epilepsy.

I was shaken from my thought by Grayson
"Hayden!" He yelled. It wasn't loud but it wasn't soft either.

"Hmm?" I was a tiny bit confused.

"Can you drive me back to school? I left my car there and I kinda need it for tomorrow." I nodded my head and got up from the chair. And started towards the door. "What were you thinking about?" He asked me.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around.
"Why did you do what you did earlier? Do you care for me or was that just pity?"

He came up to me and hugged me.
"What do you mean H?" He rested his chin on my head. I got blessed with being 5'9, I'm a tree, but Grayson's still taller than me. He is 6'3, so he's still quite a bit taller.

I wrapped my arms around him and put my head where his heart is. I listened to the beat.
"I-i mean," I took a deep breath. "M-My parents left us. I used to be besties with Madelaine. Someone posiened my other service dog, Junie, And I'm worried the same thing will happen with Phoenix. I-i don't w-want anyone else to not c-car" He covered my mouth with his hand.