Back Again -10-

This morning I woke up to Phoenix nudging my chin. I giggled and gently pushed her off of me. I hop out of bed just as my alarm sounds.

Perfect!

I slide on some socks and walk downstairs. I open the back door and let Pho out. (Thankfully the snakes were killed in the backyard.)

I shut the door and unlock Phoenixs doggie door and run upstairs.

I slightly trip on one of the steps and stub my toe.

"FLUBBER NUGGETS!" I yell.
I then CAREFULLY start the trip upstairs.

I unlock my phone and check the weather today. The highs will be in the 50° and the lows will be in the 20°.
Well good that means I get a comfy outfit today!

I hop in the shower and clean up.
When I get out I clean my face and do my morning routine. After blow drying and straightening my hair I decide what to wear.

After I get dressed in a grey sweater with black tights I head down stairs to grab some food. I pop an Eggo in the toaster and wait for it to finish.

After it's done I try to take it out but burn my hand.

"OH FLIPPIN TOASTER!" I yell.

After attending to my burnt fingers I finally get the Eggo out the toaster. I place it on a paper towel and head back up stairs.

I laugh evily because Jasper isn't up yet. I set down the Eggo and grab my air horn.

I slowly creep to his room.

Step

Step

Step

Step

Step

Step

Step

Then I was at his door.

I slowly open his door and look at his peaceful sleeping body.

Not any more.

BOOOOOOOOOOHM

Jasper immediately shot up out of the bed, but his leg was wrapped in his blankets, causing him to fall flat on his face.

I bust out laughing and I point at him.
He scowls and looks up at me.
"Rude ass." He growls. (Is hE a dOg?)

I finally stop laughing to see Jasper looking at me with his eyes the size of ants. I bite my cheek to stop myself from laughing. He walks closer to me and grabs my sides, making me a bit scared.

I don't show it though. He then starts to tickle me and I let go of air I didn't realize I was holding in, and started to giggle a little. Tickleing doesn't effect me that much- yet it will still make me laugh.

He finally stops after my face turns red and he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. I start to laugh and he then gently slams me down on my bed. He walks out but throws a pillow at my face. I catch it and roll my eyes.

Jas yells, "KARMAS A BITCH!"

And I yell, "AND YOUR THROWS SUCK!"

I hear him in the kitchen and I can almost HEAR him roll his eyes.

I finish up what I need to do in my bed room and head down stairs.

I fill up Phoenix's two Purple bowls with food and water. I then grab a small cup and get some crushed ice from the fridge and put it in her water bowl.