Suspicious -11-

!!!IF GRAYSONS NAME IS SPELT LIKE GREYSON OR GRAYSON, JUST PRETENED IT IS SPELT HOW I DID IT IN THE 1ST CHAPTER!!!

Also if anyone has a service dog and doesn't agree with how Hayden handles her, that is completely fine, its just how I wanted her to be, thanks. :)

We step out the car and i immediately notice that the normal talkative parking lot is pen drop quiet. I grab Phoenix from the back of the car and let her sit besides me.

"Good girl," I whisper. Pho doesn't like it when a bunch of people are staring at us and sometimes, very rarely though, she will ignore commands and hide behind me.

Grayson and I walk like 4 feet before Madeline and her possy came and bothered us.

"Grayson," She said, popping her bubble gum. "What are you doing with the scum of the earth?" She looked over me with hatred and disgust.

"Hi to you too Maddie." I say sarcastically.

Maddie rolls her eyes and walks up to Gray, leaving her possy behind.

She trails her finger down his chest, "hows life been doing for you? I bet any of the other bitches you have been with haven't been as good as me in bed." She wink at him and leans back, then grabs his arm and tries to pull him with her but he's stronger than her.

He pushes her arm off him. "Not thanks Madeline, I'm good." She scoffs.

"Why? Are you planning on staying here with this scank?! And then you never answered my question!" My eyes go wide and I'm about to take another step towards her when Gray says something surprising.

"Madeline, firstly, your the scank. Secondly, Hayden is actually pretty cool and I would MUCH rather prefer hang out with her than I would you, especially since you ditched her a long time ago because of something she can't control." Both Madeline and I's jaws drop to the floor. That wasn't expected.

Honestly i didn't even care that he mentioned that. I've never really had anyone stick up for me before.
Grayson gently grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. "You okay Had?" I turn my head like a dog at that name.

"Yeah, um thanks for that by the way. Maddie has always been a real bitch to me." I rub the back of my neck and Phoenix taps my foot, telling me that I need to sit somewhere and calm down.

"What does that mean? Are you about to seize?" Grayson says worried. I shake my head.

"I'm stressed and she's telling me I need to sit and calm down." I tell him, reassuringly.

Grey nods and we walk over to one of the schools small green benches and I lay on the ground whilst Phoenix lays onto of my body, helping calm me down. Gray sits on the bench and pull out his phone.

He suddenly starts to laugh. I look over in curiosity. Yet again, why is his laugh so cute?

"What's so funny Mr.man?" He looks down at me and shows me a video from someone named Seth, Seth sounds familiar.

With the text: Miss Bitch Madeline over here abt to do a Mr. Steal-your-man move ;D

I started laughing and Pho looked at me with a turned head. "Smooth Seth. Smooth."

I look over at Grey and see he is about to ask a question when the bell rings. "Damnit. Phoenix, Off-standby." She hops off my body and as I stand up she stands besides me and stays on alert of our surroundings.

"First, thanks for the ride, second, thanks for standing up to Maddie for me, Thirdly, see you in whatever classes we have together." He smiles then slips me a piece of paper. He runs off as to not be late to class and I do the same.