Sunshine -7- (TW)

(Someone PLEASE do a sunshine count through the end of the story.. please)

We got in the car and I started shivering.

"Cold?" Grayson asked asked as he turned on the heat.

"No shit." I sarcastically told him.

"HEY! Laungage!" He yells. I start to laugh. He soon joins in on the laughter. I lay my seat back and get comfie.

"Hey littles, I know your tired and all, but I need direction." I shot up from my seat. I bit my cheek.

"littles?" I whisper. I hate that nickname.

You might be thinking,
'Oh she just hates it because of how it sounds.'

No I hate it because one day- two weeks after Junie died- I was walking home from school and some grabbed me by the arm.
I was in 9th grade. That male pulled me into an old looking car. He punched my face and I blacked out. I got somewhat lucky. It didn't trigger a seizure. I woke up to having nothing on and to my ribs and legs hurting. As a matter of a fact, I couldn't feel my legs. At all. Then everything hit me. 

TW WARNING, IF YOU  GET TRIGGERED BY SEXUAL ASSUALT SKIP UNTIL THE NEXT BOLD WORDS.

At this point I was sobbing.

He started to kiss EVERYWHERE. He put my arms above my head and kicked my two legs away form each other. Everything was on show. Free for him to take advantage of me. His grins. He kissed my neck and bit down. Making a 'love' mark. I close my eyes knowing what's about to happen.

I'm about to lose my virginity to a completely random person.

Over and over and over again. He comes back up and he goes over to my face. He grabs it.

"Enjoying this butterbutt? This is most possibly the best fuck I've ever had."

I started to cry harder.

He laughs evilly. He gets up and I look at him to see he has a boner. He gets up and pulls a knife out of the pockets of the pants that we're on the floor. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He cut a line across my back. On from my shoulder to the top of my butt. It hurt like hell.

He grabs my face once I'm free. "You DARE tell anyone about this, and I KILL you!" He yells at me.
I nod my head and he walks out.

I'm was so stressed and scared that I pass out.

From that whole week that I was gone at that man's house. I was raped and abused. Mainly raped. I would like that innocents back. Please. I don't think you would understand what I would do to get that innocents back. 

TW WARNING OVER

The worst part about it,
I don't know what anyone's faces looked like.
No one got taken to jail.

Except for one person.
She was caught dealing drugs.
She also was stupid enough to show me her face, so I knew who she was.

I felt tears brim in my eyes.
I hated any reminder of what happened.
That man and his friends would always call me names.

"Butterbomb."
"Flaty"
"Sweet cheeks" Every time someone would call me sweet cheeks, the would then slap my face, then my ass.