A smile? (Chapter three)

Conan really didn't know what to do, he would take Gavin home but he didn't have any keys and he's only been over once to make Gavin move his ass to investigate a crime scene. That was a week ago.

The android reached into the sleeping man's pocket to his leather jacket, he didn't find it in his right pocket so he checked the left pocket, still with his hand in the other pocket, he found the keys and for a second it seemed like Conan was trying to hug Gavin.

He pulled his hands out of Gavin's pockets and then tried to pick Gavin up like he was trying to give him a piggyback, which it worked. Conan left the department with Gavin sleeping on his back and took him home safely. Once Conan unlocked the apartment door and walked in and trying to figure out where was Gavin's room. Eventually finding it, Rk900 layed Gavin down on the bed and leaving his jacket with him before leaving the apartment. Leaving the keys there as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Gavin's pov in third person)

Gavin woke up stiff and tired. He made himself sit up and he was confused. He fell asleep at work, why was he at home?

He felt something slide off his shoulders and looked at it. That fucking android's jacket.

'What the hell?' He though to himself.

He got out of bed and grabbed the jacket and was about to head out. And yeah, still in the clothes he was wearing yesterday. Disgusting but he didn't have any time, well that's what he assumed.

He saw his keys on counter and took them to lock the door as he left. He went into his car and drove to work like any other person would do.

Once Gavin arrived he went to his desk, carrying the jacket over his shoulder. He sat down.

He saw a hand place a cup of coffee down on the desk. Gavin looked up to look at his partner. Who was smiling.

Gavin's face heated up. 'Gavin stop'

He passed Conan's jacket to him. "There"

"Thank you." Conan took the jacket.

Gavin noticed that Conan was wearing a turtleneck or something like that. It was outlining his muscles which that made Gavin's face heat up a bit more.

"Uh, yeah whatever." Gavin sipped his coffee. "Anyway..thanks for the coffee.." Gavin mumbled but it was loud enough for Conan to hear.

It surprised Conan actually. "You are welcome, Gavin."

Gavin looked at Conan, surprised he was getting called by his first name. By the android.

"Mhm, whatever." He looked at his monitor still sipping his coffee.

"So detective, not being such an ass today?" Conan chuckled.

"Hah, I'm in a good fucking mood I guess."

"Good, oh and by the way Gavin. Your ass is heavy." Conan joked, Gavin wasn't actually that heavy.

"Hey!" Gavin chuckled, he was smiling? What has this fucking android done to him?