Playful (Chapter twenty six)

This contains some sexual 'scenes' or whatever you want to call it, if you feel uncomfortable than please move on from this chapter. Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------

(Gavin's POV)

It was a Monday, week after me and Tina talked about things. As Conan was walking ahead of me I caught up and made him stop by resting my head on his shoulder. I didn't know whether or not I just wrap my arms around his waist. Wait, why the fuck am I think about this?

"Can you get me coffee?" I mumbled into his ear. "What's the magic word?" I knew he was smirking, I sighed. "Please?" I mumbled into his neck. "Alright." He walked away to get coffee. I walked over to my desk and sat on the desk itself. Why? I don't fucking know.

After a minute or so Conan played something on the desk, a cup of coffee. He sat down in the chair. I picked up the coffee and started sipping it. I started teasing him while he tried to look on cases and no, not in that fucking way. Well for a bit anyway. I started gently kicking him playfully until he got closer to the desk, facing me. He smirked and winked. I tried to push him with my foot but I pressed it against his.. crotch. Yeah I know what I've gotten myself into, fuck off.

He seemed to be blushing? I decided to push harder. "Gavin.." He mumbled. "Yeah?" I smirked. "Maybe we should..do this somewhere else?" He raised an eyebrow smirking. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head smiling. "Ok." I got off the desk and walked away, he got up and followed. I walked near the mens toilets and I got pushed in. By who? The fucking tincan. The toilets weren't in use so nobody was in there. Conan walked in and locked us both in.

(Nobody's POV)

The android pushed Gavin against a wall and started kissing him being very needy and rough. Gavin wrapped his arms around Conan's neck. After a bit Gavin pulled away panting, to get some air. He went back in pulling Conan more down to him, since Gavin was shorter. Conan tried to slip in tongue, Gavin playfully denying access the android decided to grab his ass. Making Gavin gasp so Conan slipped his tongue into his mouth. Gavin jumped up and wrapped his legs around Conan's waist. After a minute Gavin pulled away panting for air again. "Look who's taller now." Conan joked. Gavin put his palms on the android's cheek "Shut the fuck up and play with me asshole." He said in a breathy tone. So Conan did. He started kissing Gavin on the lips and tracing his lips down to Gavin's neck. Gavin letting out sounds of moaning while Conan kisses his neck, he was trying to keep his voice low until the android hit a very sensitive spot on Gavin's neck. Making the detective go mad, he moaned loudly before covering his mouth. The android smirked and continued kissing Gavin's neck. Leaving a hickey or two on his neck. Good luck trying to hide them Gavin. Gavin decided to pull his jacket off and he did, the jacket fell onto the floor. Conan lifted Gavin's shirt up a bit and stared for a couple seconds. "What?" Gavin asked, panting. "You're really sexy aren't you?" Conan looked at Gavin smirking, he winked making Gavin's face turn even more red then how it was before. Gavin stayed silent. Conan gave Gavin a small peck on the lips. Gavin smiled a bit. So Conan started to kiss Gavin's torso. Sending more moans to slip from him mouth. Conan tried to cover Gavin's torso with hickeys before pulling away and trying to take off his turtleneck until.

'Knock knock'. Someone was knocking on the door to try and get in. Conan slowly let Gavin down and then picked up his jacket to hand it to Gav. Gavin put it on and then unlocked the door to leave the toilets. Chris was there. He looked at Gavin and Conan, he just walked into the toilets afterwards while Gavin and Conan were walking away. He fucking noticed.

------------------------------------------------------------
If you could notice I'm not good with these types of things so this might be the closest thing I'll write to smut I guess, not like I'm actually planning to write that anyway. I get awkward writing things like that. Sorry for not posting for the last couple of days I just had no ideas until now. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading, Bye.
------------------------------------------------------------