Confession (Chapter thirteen)

Before Conan could say anything there was a knock on the door and nothing else happened. Some random person probably tried to piss everyone off by playing knock doors. Conan went to open the door and no one was there. He closed the door and turned around and Gavin was gone. He could hear the shower running so he just left Gavin alone.

------------------------------------------------------------

One month later.

It was a Sunday morning and Conan and Gavin were chatting over some coffee in the kitchen. Yeah, they've known each other for awhile now.

"And then I-" Gavin was interrupted by the sound of knocking. Conan looked at the door and he was about to get up. Gavin got up instead and went to answer the door.

"Connor? Why the fuck are you here?" Gavin asked.

"I need Rk900."

Conan had forgotten, a month back him and Connor talked about trying to meet Markus, seeming like they weren't going to but recently they planned going.

"Why?"

"Personal matters."

Gavin looked back at Conan. Conan got up and walked to the door.

"How long?"

"A couple of hours." Conan said.

"Can I-"

"No, it's better for you to stay here Gavin."

"But!-"

"No." Conan stared at Gavin.

"Fine." Gavin groaned.

Conan smiled at Gavin and then walked out, Connor following behind. Conan and Connor walked for 30 minutes just to meet the android called Markus.

7 hours later.

Conan had lost track of time and once he realised how long he had been out for he panicked. Is Gavin ok? What if he did something stupid?!

"Sorry but I really have to leave."

"That's fine, don't worry. It was nice meeting you Conan. Hopefully we can talk again." Markus said, smiling.

"I do too, goodbye for now." Conan was walking out.

"Good luck." Markus winked.

Oh no.

Conan left and started running back.

Conan got to the apartment and pulled out a key out of his pocket, since Gavin and him were living together now it was only right if he got a extra key right? Anyway it was time for him to tell Reed something important.Conan opened the door and he saw alcohol bottles on the floor, he closed the door behind him and heard groans come from the living room. It was obvious that it was Gavin. Conan had gotten use to the man's voice, he did love that voice though. Unless if that voice was yelling at him. The android went into the living room and saw detective Reed laying on the couch.

"Gavin?"

"Hm? Conan?" Gavin looked up at Conan. Gavin got up and walked over to Conan, kissing him on the lips and then slapping the android.

Conan was confused, he was flustered by that kiss.

"Don't scare me like that again."

"Gavin, how drunk are you?"

Gavin shrugged, he wasn't too bad. The fucking man could walk so he'd probably remember what he did in the morning.

"I need to tell you something."

"I'm tired!"

"Gavin! Listen for a second!" Conan grabbed the detective by the shoulders. "I'm a deviant."

"I know asshole." Gavin said before leaning into the android's chest.

"How?" Conan asked.

"I'm not a complete dumbass tincan." Gavin was drifting off into sleep.

"I need to tell you something else."

"What..?" Gavin looked up at Conan.

Conan didn't know how to say what he wanted to say, instead he placed his hand on Gavin's cheek and hesitated for a second before kissing Gavin on the lips softly with his eyes closed. After a couple of seconds he pulled away. Eyes flickering open.

Gavin seemed shocked but his heart rate was going up, beating fast.

"You didn't fucking tell me anything." Gavin smiled, saying jokingly.

Conan chuckled. "Asshole."

"I will punch you."

"And I will take your ass to bed."

Gavin went silent.

Conan realised how wrong that sounded. "For you to rest I mean."

"Fucks sakes! You made me panic for a second asshole!"

"Just go to sleep." Conan chuckled.