Teamwork? (chapter nine)

It was Saturday, tomorrow was going to be Gavin's day off. He just had walked in and he heard someone yell. It was Fowler. The man sighed and walked into his boss's office and saw Hank, Connor and Conan there. 'What the fuck is it now?' He thought to himself.

"Detective Reed, we have a serious case and you and lieutenant Anderson will have to work together, as well as Connor and Conan."

'Well shit.'

"What is it about now?"

"All we know right now is that there's a dead family with an android. Officers are already there trying to take down the android. Now stop asking questions and go!"

Gavin rolled his eyes but this really seemed serious. A fucking android killing a whole family? Was that even possible? Anyway Hank and Connor got out of their seats and left the office. Conan looked over at Gavin seeing if he was ready to go to the place where the crime was taken. Gavin just walked out and Conan followed after.

(Conan's POV third person)

Hank and Connor walked to a car and they both got inside. Conan was still following Gavin and they got to his car. "Get in microwave." Conan nodded and got in. Gavin did as well and they drove to the area.

Once they arrived they were greeted with a nice house but once they got inside it was a nightmare. Conan heard Gavin gag, assuming it was from the smell.

"You okay detective Reed?"

"Yeah yeah." Gavin went to one of the officers with Hank of course to ask what happened. Since there was no actual person there like a witness they couldn't ask them. Conan went over to Connor.

"You can look around the rooms for clues of what happened. I'll check the corpses."

Connor agreed and went off. Conan went to the dead body's of Laura Morris the mother and Maggie Morris, the child. He analyzed the body's and saw fingerprints on them so it wasn't just cased by the android. There were several stab wounds and bruises on the corpses. Giving him signs of abuse.

Then Conan walked over to the body of Mike Morris, it was obvious that the mother and father were married. He analyzed Mike and sooner enough he found out that he had abused them both. Did the android try to save them or was it in on the murders and abuse?

Mike seemed to have been shot. By the android? He looked outside at the balcony to see the android, it had more than one gun it seemed and the bullets that were in it's guns weren't the same as the one Mike had been shot with. How did he know? He had scanned the guns. Well any android could do that. Anyway Conan looked back at the man's body and noticed that there weren't any bruises. Maybe one of the officers shot him down? It was a possibility.

After he was done analysing the body's and trying to figure out what happened he looked for Connor. He found Rk800.

"Connor?"

Connor turned to face Conan. "Oh, hello Nines." Connor got up, he was kneeling down at something. "What did you find?"

"That the mother and the child were abused by the android and by the father, and the father of the family Mike Morris hadn't been murdered by the android."

"Well, the android we're dealing with is a deviant. Obviously. And his name is Ethan."

"You mean 'it's name'?"

"Androids have genders as well Nines." Connor said with a upset look on his face.

"They are just machines, anyway what else did you gather?"

"Oh, I found out that Mike was planning to run away with Ethan."

"How did you find that out?" Conan raised a brow.

Connor lifted a book up. "Says in this."

"Right."

"They did seem inlove."

"What? How is it possible for an android and human to fall inlov- nevermind that doesn't matter."

Connor nodded. "Well it does actually."

Conan listened to Connor talk about what happened. It did make sense. That Mike and Ethan were planning to run away and they needed to get rid of Laura and Maggie so they wouldn't follow them. They seemed to have fake ID and passports as well. Looking like they were going to go somewhere far away until Mike got shot down.

"Then why haven't they killed the android yet?"

"Because androids have gotten rights now they won't be killed unless if there was a reason to shoot them, like humans." Connor said, Conan rolling his eyes. They went to find Gavin and Hank to report what happened. Gavin seemed pissed off.

"Gavin, what's wrong?" Conan asked walking to him.

"Nothing you prick."

Conan sighed. After a couple of minutes  Gavin went to try talk to the android, Conan had been told not to go with Gavin but he had to go to Gavin.

"I told you to stay inside."

"I can't do that Gavin, I must protect you."

Conan looked over at Ethan. "Ethan?"

"Who are you?!" The android was pointing the gun at Conan.

"I'm Conan, I'm here to calm you down and talk you out of thi-"

Conan was interrupted. "What is there to talk me out of now?! How am I going to calm down if they killed the person I loved!?"

"Listen here sh-" Conan pushed Gavin behind him. "I know this is heartbreaking for you-"

"Shut up! You don't know how it's like! Have you ever loved someone?!"

Conan fell silent, he needed to gain the android's trust to get him out of this. "Yes, actually."

"Bullshit!"

[ Software instability ^^ ]

"It's true! I'm just afraid of them not loving me back but Ethan! You did have someone who loved you and you didn't need to do this."

"That fucking woman threated me and Mike! We had to kill them!"

Gavin was listening really confused. "And it's a good thing that he's dead now! The fucking bastard!" Gavin had stepped infront of Conan, that was a bad idea.

Ethan pulled the trigger and it was heading to Gavin's head. Conan tackled Gavin down to the ground.

"Go inside now Gavin." He got up and pushed Gavin inside.

"Please, just let me help you. Maybe if we found out what happened you'll be safe."

"You're lying!" The android was now crying.

"I'm not, you need to trust me." Conan said before seeing the android run up to him and hugging him, sobbing. Conan hugged back.

[ Software instability ^ ]

"It's ok now, but we have to take you to the police station."

The officers walked out side and grabbed the guns off the android, they took Ethan away.

Conan walked inside and Connor was looking at Conan seeming that he knew something about him.

"Why the fuck did you save me asshole?!"

"I'm supposed to protect Gavin and get the job done."

Gavin stayed silent. "Tsk.." He walked away.

When Gavin walked away Conan let his 'emotions' get the best of him.

Conan sat down and held his head in his hands.

[ Software instability ^ ]

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this wasn't great, I'm not the best in crime cases and stuff like that so, sorry!